Tuesday, July 12, 2011

CAYLEE MARIE ANTHONYS SHORT LIFE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKeDImcX1Ew
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6DEMJ74umw

LITTLE CAYLEE MARIE ANTHONY-HER SHORT LIFE
By STAN L JULY 12,11


In her begginings she was born into this world.
Loving Mommy,Grandpa and Grandma and Uncle.
Eating,sleeping and playng,doing Baby stuff.
Mommy starts sluffing me off to people.
Maybe Mommy don't love me anymore.
Why would Mommy lie about everything in every way possible.
My little life is worth more then lies.
I am a precious little Girl created by King Jesus.
I am on earth to have a purpose for my life.
Now I am 2 years old.
Mommy is really sluffing me off on everyone now.
I don't really know if Grandma is my momma or Mommy is my Mommy.
Mommy puts me to sleep in bad ways,gives me pills or liquid.
By June 2008 Mommy had boyfriend after Boyfriend.
When i'm with Mommy I am always sleeping.
Mommy puts me to sleep in the trunk now.My life is done.
Mommy for 31 days parties and Boyfriends.
Were am I for the first week Decomposing in Mommys Trunk.
Momma trys to bury me in the back yard.
But for some reason,she stops.
Mommy puts Duck tape on my face,Then drives me 15 houses away.
Mommy who stuffed me in a bag,then 2 garbage bags.
While I am rotting,she heaves me from the trunk to the swamp.
My soul(TRUE BODY) is watching as Mommy leaves me to decompose fully.
While Mommy gets a tattoo of a beautiful life without me.
6 months later my body is found.
No skin,just bones,triple baged with duck tape on my mouth and a heart sticker on the tape.
I thought a heart meant love,not murder my 2 yr-8 month old body.
Thank goodness Jesus is watching me,I am safe now.
No more forced sleep,sluffing me off.
And no more little me being killed and thrown in a swamp to rot.
Mommy got off scott free for my suspicious death.
Will I ever get justice for my little LIFE of death.


Porch Lights On Around the World In Tribute To Caylee Marie Anthony-A Facebook Tribute is asking people to leave their porch lights on overnight in honor of the 2-year-old daughter of Casey Anthony, acquitted Tuesday in the murder of the little girl.By Sharon Swanepoel | Email the author | July 5, 2011

FILE - This undated file photo released by the Orange County Sheriff's Office in Orlando, Fla. on Friday, July 18, 2008, shows Caylee Marie Anthony. The trial of the girl's mother, Casey Anthony, who is accused of killing the 2-year-old almost three years ago returned a not-guilty verdict.

From 9 p.m. tonight until 6 a.m. tomorrow, porch lights will remain on around the world for a little girl who so many believe was denied justice in a Florida courtroom today.Within a few hours of the verdict being announced that Casey Anthony was found not guilty of murder in the death, three years ago, of her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee Marie Anthony, almost 270,000 people had committed to participate in the tribute.A Facebook Page titled Porch Lights on for Caylee Marie Anthony - started by Lisa Miller-Marin of Maryland - had people signing on from as far afield as Western Australia.Porch lights on in Perth, Western Australia, God Bless you little angel, wrote Sonya Johnston Hanson.And in Walton and Gwinnett counties, Teresa Johnson and Terrie Gigone-McQuilkin added their name to the burgeoning list.

After just 10 hours of deliberation over two days, the court read the jury’s verdict at 2:15 p.m. Tuesday. Anthony was found not guilty of murdering her daughter, being found guilty only of four counts of providing false information to law enforcement. She will be sentenced on those charges Thursday and many expect her to be released at that time.The shock expressed around the world was echoed in the local area. Here are some comments on Stone Mountain-Redan Patch's Facebook page:
- I think the jury must have info I don't have.
- While I don't think death would have been the right outcome, I do believe she should have at least been locked up for the rest of her reproductive years.
- The whole thing stinks!

As the hours ticked on, the number of people signing on to the Porch Light Tribute began gaining momentum with people signing on in the tens of thousands per hour.The jurors have declined to speak to the media for the moment so nobody has any insight as to how or why they reached their verdict. George and Cindy Anthony, the little girl's grandparents, released a brief statement, reported on ABC News, in it asking that anyone wanting to lay stuffed animals at their property in memory of their granddaughter instead donate them to children in need.

From July 13, Casey Anthony will be free from jail
Written by ynelperia on 10 July 2011


Casey Anthony trial

Last Thursday, the sentenced of four years imprisonment in jail for lying to police after her daughter disappeared, Casey Anthony will be released from charge next week after getting tribute for time served and good behavior.Having received credit for the 1,043 days Anthony spent behind bars since her arrest, she will finally be let out of jail on July 13, the Court of officials said.Anthony was cleared on last Tuesday accused in 2008 of killing her 2-year-old daughter Caylee, last Thursday received the harshest possible sentence for providing incorrect information to law enforcement during the investigation.Each of the four offense counts Anthony was sentenced of carried a maximum of one year in jail. Ordered by Judge Belvin Perry, the one-year terms to run consecutively, and also forced a $1,000 fine for each count.Perry said as a result of Casey Anthony’s lies, law enforcement spent a great deal of time, energy and manpower looking for young Caylee Marie Anthony.Anthony did not state anything during the penalizing hearing instead she wore her long hair loose rather than pulled tightly back as she had during the trial and smiled while she chatted with defense attorneys before the proceedings.But her face constricted as the judge deliberated her lies and handed down the penalty.

ALLTIME