Friday, July 06, 2012

WE NEED TO REPENT

KING JESUS IS COMING FOR US ANY TIME NOW. THE RAPTURE. BE PREPARED TO GO.

2 CHRONICLES 7:13-14
13  If I shut up heaven that there be no rain, or if I command the locusts to devour the land, or if I send pestilence among my people;
14  If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

WE AS CHRISTIANS BETTER REPENT,AND HUMBLE OURSELVES,PRAY AND SEEK THE LORD AND TURN FROM OUR WICKED WAYS.THEN WILL JESUS HEAL OUR LAND.

WE HAVE GOT TO STOP ABORTING GODS CREATED BEINGS INNOCENT BABBIES.(MURDERING THEM)

WE HAVE GOT TO GET PRAYER BACK IN SCHOOLS.


WE HAVE GOT TO KEEP MARRIAGE AS A HUSBAND AND WIFE ONLY.


WE HAVE GOT TO RESPECT JESUS' NAME AND QUIT BLASPHEMING HIS NAME.HES GOD-THE ONLY GOD ON EARTH,NO OTHER.NO MATTER WHAT PEOPLE SAY,NOT ALL PATHS LEAD TO GOD.ONLY ONE-AND THATS JESUS.


WE IN CANADA,AND IN EVERY NATION AROUND THE WORLD BETTER REPENT.OR 3 BILLION DIES IN WW3 FOR HATING JESUS AND ISRAEL AND DIVIDING JERUSALEM.LETS GET OUR HEARTS AND MINDS IN TUNE WITH GOD AND NOT POLITICALLY INCORRECT MEN THAT ARE CONTROL FREAKS AND THINK A ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT CAN GIVE US PEACE AND UTOPIA.

ALLTIME