Monday, September 08, 2008

3 HAITI HITS BY STORMS

ALL THE SAYINGS THE ANGELS TOLD DR DOCTORIAN ARE COMING TO PASS SO I WANT TO PUT THE HAPPENINGS ON FOR ALL AGAIN TO READ WHATS COMING AND IS OCCURRING NOW.

5 ANGELS OF THE CONTINENTS TO DOCTOR SAMUEL DOCTORIAN

FIRST ANGEL:

The first angel said:I have a message for all of Asia. When he said that, in a spilt few seconds, I could see all of China, India, the Asian countries like Vietnam, Laos - I've never been to those countries. I saw the Philippines, Japan, Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia. And then the angel showed me all of Papua New Guinea, Irian Jaya and down to Australia and New Zealand.

I am the angel of Asia, he said. And in his hand I saw a tremendous trumpet that he is going to blow all over Asia. Whatever the angel said, it's going to happen with the trumpet of the Lord all over Asia. Millions are going to hear the mighty voice of the Lord. Then the angel said, There shall be disaster, starvation - many will die from hunger. Strong winds will be looked like has never happened before. A great part shall be shaken and destroyed. Earthquakes will take place all over Asia and the sea will cover the earth.

I saw this on June 20. Today is August 16. A few weeks ago I heard the news of villages completely wiped out and washed into the sea in Papua New Guinea. Thousand of lives in great jeopardy. That happened a few weeks ago, and the angel told me it is going to happen all over Asia. The earth will fall into the sea, I heard the angel say, part of Australia will be shaken. Australia will be divided, and a great part will go under the ocean. This was frightening - I wondered whether I was hearing right. But the angel said, Millions will die in China and in India. Nation will be against nation, brother against brother. Asians will fight each other. Nuclear weapons shall be used, killing millions. Twice I heard the words, Catastrophic! Catastrophic! then the angel said, Financial crisis will come to Asia. I will shake the world.

I was trembling while the angel was speaking. Then he looked at me and smiled and said, There shall be the greatest spiritual awakening - bondage will be broken. Barriers will be removed. And all over Asia - China - India - people will turn to Christ. In Australia there shall be tremendous revival. I heard the angel of Asia say, It is the last harvest. Then as if the Lord were speaking, he said, I shall prepare My church for the return of Christ. I was happy with such good news after the message of judgment. All the time the five angels were in my room I could feel their presence - it was tremendous.

SECOND ANGEL:

Then I saw that the second angel had a sickle in his hand, such as is used in harvesting. The second angel said, Harvest time has come in Israel and the countries all the way to Iran. I saw those countries in a few split seconds. All of Turkey and those [inaudible;] countries that have refused me and refused my message of love shall hate each other and kill one another. I saw the angel raise the sickle and come down on all the Middle East countries.

I saw Iran, Persia, Armenia, Azerbaijan, all of Georgia - Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Jordan, Israel, all of Asia Minor - full of blood. I saw blood all over these countries. And I saw fire; Nuclear weapons used in many of those countries. Smoke rising from everywhere. Sudden destruction - men destroying one another.

I heard these words, Israel, Oh Israel, the great judgment has come. The angel said, The chosen, the church, the remnant, shall be purified. The Spirit of God shall prepare the children of God. I saw fires rising to heaven. The angel said, This is the final judgment. My church shall be purified, protected and ready for the final day. Men will die from thirst. Water shall be scarce all over the Middle East. Rivers shall dry up, and men will fight for water in those countries. The angel showed me that the United Nations shall be broken in pieces because of the crisis in the Middle East. There shall be no more United Nations. The angel with the sickle shall reap the harvest.

THIRD ANGEL:

Then one of the angels with wings showed me Europe from one end to the other - from the north all the way down to Spain and Portugal. In his hand he had a scale of measurement. I saw him fly over Europe, and I heard the words, I am grieved. I am grieved. Unrighteousness, uncleanness, ungodliness - all over Europe. The sin has risen to heaven. The Holy Spirit is grieved. I saw the rivers of Europe flooding and covering millions of houses. Millions drown. After seeing this, I read the news a few weeks ago. Czechoslovakia had the worst flooding ever. I also heard that the big river in China is in tremendous danger of thousands of houses being destroyed in flooding. I didn't know all this news until after I had seen the vision and heard what the angels told me.

Suddenly I heard earthquakes all over Europe. Countries that have had no earthquakes shall be shaken, said the angel. And suddenly, in my spirit, I saw the Eiffel Tower in Paris crumbling falling down. A great part of Germany destroyed. The great city of London - destruction everywhere. I saw floods all over Scandinavia. I looked to the south and saw Spain and Portugal passing through hunger and great destruction.

Many will die from hunger all over Spain and Portugal. I was disturbed by all this news, and I said, Lord, what about your children? The angel said, I shall prepare them. They shall be looking for the appearing of the Lord. Many will cry to me in those days and I will save them. I shall perform mighty miracles for them and show them My power. So in the midst of great destruction, there will be the grace of God in those countries. I was happy that God has His protection over His children.

FOURTH ANGEL:

Now we go to Africa. I saw the fourth angel with wings fly over Africa, and I could see from Capetown in the south all the way to the north of Cairo - I saw all the countries there, more than fifty of them. The angel of Africa had a sword in his hand - a tremendous, sharp sword. Suddenly I heard him say, Innocent blood has been shed. Divisions amongst the people generations far from the Lord - they have killed one another, thousands of people. I have seen my faithful children in Africa, and I shall reward all the faithful in the continent of Africa. I shall bless them abundantly. I shall control the weather - scorching and burning of the sun in some parts. Great rivers shall dry up, and millions will die from starvation. In other parts, flooding. Foundations shall be shaken. My sword shall judge the unrighteous and the bloodthirsty. So many earthquakes shall happen that rivers shall flow different directions in the continent, flooding many villages. I saw great pieces falling from the sky over different parts of Africa There shall be trembling of the earth like has not been seen since the creation. None shall escape the sword of the Lord. I saw the River Nile drying up. It is the god of Egypt. Fishes dead and stinking all over Egypt. A great part of the middle of Africa will be covered with water - millions dying. Lord, I said, It is all bad news. All destruction. Any good news? The Lord said, The final day has come. Judgment day is here. My love has been refused now, and the end has come. I was shaking and trembling. I thought I cannot bear it.

FIFTH ANGEL:

Then I saw the last angel flying over North and South America - all the way from the North Pole down to Argentina. From the east of the U.S.A. to California. I saw in his hand a bowl. The angel said he would pour out over these countries the judgments that were in the bowl. Then I heard the angel say, No justice anymore. No righteousness. No holiness. Idolatry. Materialism. Drunkenness. Bondage of sin. Shedding of innocent blood - millions of babies being killed before they are born. Families are broken. An adulterous generation. Sodom and Gomorrah is here. The days of Noah are here. False preachers. False prophets. Refusing of my love. Many of them have the imitation of religion, but denying the real power.

When I heard all that, I begged the angel, Can you not wait for a little while? Don't pour it. Give a chance for repentance. The angel said, Many times God has spared and has spoken, but they have not listened. His patience has come to an end. Beware, the time has come. They have loved money and pleasure more than they have loved Me. As the angel began to pour from the bowl in his hand, I saw tremendous icebergs melting. When that happened I saw floods all over Canada and North America - all the rivers flood; destruction everywhere. I heard the world market collapsing with mighty earthquakes, and New York skyscrapers were tumbling - millions dying.

I saw ships in the ocean sinking. I heard explosions all over the north country. I saw the angel pouring over Mexico and two oceans joining together- the Atlantic and the Pacific. A great part of north Brazil covered with water, the Amazon River turning into a great sea. Forests destroyed and flooded. Major cities in Brazil destroyed; earthquakes in many places. As the angel poured, great destruction took place in Chile and Argentina as never before. The whole world was shaking. Then I heard the angel say, This will happen in a very short time. I said, Can't you postpone? Don't pour these things out all over the globe. And suddenly I saw the five angels standing around the globe lifting up their hands and their wings towards heaven and saying, All glory to the Lord of heaven and earth. Now the time has come and He will glorify His Son. The earth shall be burned and destroyed. All things shall pass away. The new Heaven and New Earth shall come. God shall destroy the works of the devil forever. I shall show My power - how I will protect My children in the midst of all this destruction.

Be ready for that day, for the Lord has come.

My room was full of light from the brightness of the angels. Then suddenly they ascended up to heaven. As I looked up I saw the angels go in five directions. I know they already have started their duties. For more than an hour I could not move. I was wide-awake, trembling from time to time. I said, Lord, shall I leave Patmos now? He said, No, I brought you here for a purpose. I said, The message from the angels all over the world is not good news. It is judgment, punishment, destruction, devastation. What will people say about me? I've always been a preacher of love, peace and good news. The angel said, It is our message. You are the instrument, the channel. What a privilege that God has chosen you to give this message to the nations. I said, Lord, Thy will be done. To God be the glory.

STORMS HURRICANES-TORNADOES

LUKE 21:25-26
25 And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity;(MASS CONFUSION) the sea and the waves roaring;(FIERCE WINDS)
26 Men’s hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.

I LEARNT SOMETHING TODAY FROM RABBI LAZOR BRODY, HE SAID NEW ORLEANS MEANS SIN OFFERING IN HEBREW LETTERS AND NUMBERS. GOD IS LASHING NEW ORLEANS BECAUSE RICE AND THE AMERICAN GOVERNMENT IS FORCING ISRAEL TO STOP BUILDING IN JERUSALEM AND PARTING JERUSALEM ALSO. LAZOR BRODY KNOWS PROPHECY AND HES GOT IT RIGHT ON. HE KNOWS GOD IS GIVING AMERICA AND THE WORLD A LAST MINUTE WAKE UP CALL TO REPENT AND GET OFF ISRAELS CASE BEFORE WW3 OCCURRS.

Killer Ike hits Cuba after lashing Bahamas, Haiti By WILL WEISSERT, Associated Press Writer SEPT 07,08

CAMAGUEY, Cuba - Hurricane Ike roared into Cuba on Sunday after destroying houses and crops on low-lying islands, and worsening floods in Haiti that have already killed more than 300 people. With Ike forecast to sweep the length of Cuba and possibly hit Havana head-on, hundreds of thousands of Cubans evacuated to shelters or higher ground. To the north, residents of the Florida Keys fled up a narrow highway, fearful that the extremely dangerous hurricane could hit them Tuesday.At least 58 people died as Ike's winds and rain swept Haiti Sunday — and officials found three more bodies from a previous storm — raising the nation's death toll from four tropical storms in less than a month to 319. A Dominican man was crushed by a falling tree. It was too early to know of deaths on other islands where the most powerful winds were still blowing.Ike's center hit the Bahamas' Great Inagua island, where the roofs of its two shelters both sprung leaks under the 135 mph winds. As the storm passed, people inside peeked through windows at toppled trees and houses stripped of their roofs.It's nasty. I can't remember getting hit like this, reserve police officer Henry Nixon said from inside a shelter holding about 85 people.Great Inagua has about 1,000 people and about 50,000 West Indian flamingos — the world's largest breeding colony. Both populations sought safety from the winds and driving rain, with the pink flamingos gathering in mangrove thickets. Biologists worried that their unique habitat could be destroyed.There's a possibility that the habitat can't really be replaced, and that they can't find an equivalent spot, said Greg Butcher, bird conservation director for the National Audubon Society. You might have a significant drop in the number of flamingos.

Todd Kimberlain, a meteorologist at the U.S. National Hurricane Center, said Ike reached land in eastern Cuba late Sunday night and was expected to remain over the island until Tuesday.At 11 p.m. EDT (0300 GMT), Ike was a Category 3 hurricane with top sustained winds of 120 mph (195 kph). It was centered neasr near Cabo Lucretia, Cuba, about 135 miles (220 kilometers) east of Camaguey, and moving westward at 13 mph (20 kph).The hurricane center predicted Ike's eye could hit Havana, the capital of 2 million people with many vulnerable old buildings, by Monday night.State television broadcast images of the first damage in Cuba, showing a storm surge washing over coastal homes in the easternmost city of Bayamo. It reported that dozens of dwellings were damaged beyond repair.An informal AP tally of figures being released by some individual eastern provinces indicated that at least 600,000 people had been evacuated in eastern Cuba by Sunday evening. Former President Fidel Castro released a written statement calling on Cubans to heed security measures to ensure no one dies when Ike hits.Cuba's government said more than 224,000 people were being evacuated in the central-eastern province of Camaguey alone, where heavy rains were falling late Sunday.Foreign tourists were pulled out from vulnerable beach resorts, workers rushed to protect coffee plants and other crops, and plans were under way to distribute food and cooking oil to disaster areas.There's no fear here, but one has to prepared. It could hit us pretty hard, said Ramon Olivera, gassing up his motorcycle in Camaguey.More than 100 people waited in chaotic bread lines at each of the numerous government bakeries around town as families hoarded supplies before the storm.On the provincial capital's outskirts, trucks and dented school buses brought about 1,000 evacuees to the sprawling campus of an art school.Classrooms at the three-story school built on stilts were filled with metal bunk beds. The approaching hurricane brought a stiff breeze through the open windows. Mirtha Perez, a 65-year-old retiree, said hardly anyone was left in her small town of Salome, located nearby. It's a huge evacuation, she said. We are waiting and asking God to protect us and that nothing happens to us.The first islands to bear Ike's fury Sunday were the Turks and Caicos, which have little natural protection from storm surges of up to 18 feet (5.5 meters). The British territory's Premier Michael Misick said more than 80 percent of the homes were damaged on two islands and people who didn't take refuge in shelters were cowering in closets and under stairwells, just holding on for life.

They got hit really, really bad, Misick said. A lot of people have lost their houses, and we will have to see what we can do to accommodate them.In South Caicos, a fishing-dependent island of 1,500 people, most homes were damaged, the airport was under water, power will be out for weeks, and at least 20 boats were swept away despite being towed ashore for safety, Minister of Natural Resources Piper Hanchell said. Tourism chairman Wayne Garland was text-messaging with two people in Grand Turk during the height of the storm. They were literally in their bathroom because their roofs were gone, he said. Eventually they were rescued.Twenty-one of the Haitian victims, still unclaimed, were stacked in a mud-caked pile in a funeral home in the coastal Haitian town of Cabaret — including two pregnant women, one with a dead girl still in her arms. More than a dozen children were in the pile. All but one of the rest of the known deaths were in the Cabaret area, civil protection director Marie-Alta Jean Baptiste said. A victim of Ike was found in Gonaives on Sunday. Heavy rains also pelted the Dominican Republic, Haiti's neighbor on the island of Hispaniola, where about 4,000 people were evacuated from northern coastal towns. One man was crushed by a falling tree. Strong gusts and steady rains fell at the U.S. naval base at Guantanamo Bay in southeast Cuba, where all ferries were secured and beaches were off limits. The military said cells containing the detainees — about 255 men suspected of links to the Taliban and al-Qaida — are hurricane-proof. But the base was spared the strongest winds. Where Ike goes after Cuba was hard to predict, leaving millions from Florida to Mexico worrying where it will strike. These storms have a mind of their own, Florida Gov. Charlie Crist said as tourists and then residents evacuated the Keys along a narrow highway. In Louisiana, Gov. Bobby Jindal and New Orleans Mayor Ray Nagin prepared for the possibility of more havoc only days after an historic, life-saving evacuation of more than 2 million people from Hurricane Gustav. Off Mexico, Tropical Storm Lowell was moving northwest parallel to the coast with maximum sustained winds of 60 mph (95kph). But the hurricane center predicted it will veer into the Baja California Peninsula late in the week. Associated Press writers Ben Fox in Providenciales, Turks and Caicos; Mike Melia in Nassau, Bahamas; Jonathan Katz in Gonaives, Haiti; Alexandra Olson in Cabaret, Haiti; Anita Snow in Havana, Cuba; and Danica Coto and David McFadden in San Juan, Puerto Rico, contributed to this report.

Keys residents weigh evacuation, Gulf Coast next? By BRIAN SKOLOFF, Associated Press Writer SEPT 07,08

KEY WEST, Fla. - With powerful Hurricane Ike on an uncertain course toward the Gulf of Mexico, many on these low-lying islands took a wait-and-see approach to evacuating Sunday, perhaps a harbinger of attitudes to come from Gulf Coast residents returning from an arduous evacuation and already showing signs of hurricane fatigue.Ike roared ashored in eastern Cuba late Sunday and was forecast to skirt by Key West early Tuesday on a trek to the warm waters of the Gulf of Mexico, slowly strengthening to perhaps Category 3 strength on its way to a landfall late in the week somewhere between the Florida Panhandle and the Texas coast.And once again, New Orleans — still recovering from the weaker-than-expected Gustav — is squarely in the crosshairs.In Key West, evacuation orders became mandatory Sunday for tourists and the approximately 25,000 residents alike, but traffic off the lone highway from the island was steady rather than jammed.Mike Tilson, 24, was preparing to ride Ike out in his houseboat, only planning to evacuate if the storm takes a sudden turn to the north.I got tarps and champagne, he said as he pushed a wheelbarrow of supplies including Heineken beer, ice and a loaf of bread down the dock.It's just a good party. I'll stay.At 11 p.m. EDT, Ike's eye was trekking over the north coast of eastern Cuba near Cabo Lucretia, about 135 miles east of Camaguey. Ike was moving to the west at about 13 mph and will be near or over central Cuba later Monday as it likely rakes a large central swath of the island, the National Hurricane Center in Miami said.Ike was expected to re-emerge over the island's western coast Tuesday morning about 100 miles south of Key West as a Category 1. Forecasters warned that when it enters the Gulf of Mexico later this week, warmer waters could help it regain strength.

Ike was a dangerous Category 4 hurricane packing 135-mph winds Saturday, but the National Hurricane Center in Miami said it had weakened somewhat Sunday. Still it was a fierce storm: hurricane force winds stretched up to 60 miles from the eye and tropical force winds nearly 145 miles outward.President Bush declared a state of emergency for Florida because of Ike on Sunday and ordered federal money to supplement state and local response efforts.Key West Mayor Morgan McPherson said 15,000 tourists had already evacuated the region, and the Key West airport was set to close at 7 p.m. Sunday.McPherson warned that anyone who thinks staying through a major hurricane is champagne time hasn't thought it through clearly. He said emergency vehicles would be pulled off the road if the area gets tropical storm force winds.Still, many residents of the nation's most southernmost city said they wanted to see what the storm does over Cuba and possibly reassess on Monday.At the Key West Convalescent Center, 70 sick and elderly residents were being evacuated by bus and ambulance to Sunrise on Sunday afternoon.Edward Koen, 87, sat in his wheelchair outside the center Sunday in the shade, staring up at the blue, sunny skies, waiting for the bus.Why should I be nervous, because of a hurricane? Koen said. He'd rather stay put. My gosh. I've been living here all my life.The reluctance to leave didn't surprise Hugh Gladwin, the director of the Institute for Public Opinion Research at Florida International University, who has studied evacuations in Florida and after Hurricane Katrina.

Yes, there's always a certain number of people who won't evacuate no matter what: they're fatalistic — they like being in hurricanes, Gladwin said. Gladwin said he's never seen more than 80 percent evacuation participation anywhere, even with the biggest and scariest hurricane bearing down. And it can be harder to get people to leave when they've evacuated recently. That's the case in New Orleans, where many of the 2 million people who fled the Louisiana coast ahead of Gustav had only just returned from arduous evacuation. In many cases, jammed highways turned routine trips to such evacuee havens as Birmingham and Memphis into 15-hour crawls. Some New Orleans residents were already digging in their heels ahead of Ike. David Myers, a 39-year-old physician who rode out Gustav with relatives in Baton Rouge before returning home to New Orleans on Tuesday, said it would take a Category 4 or 5 storm to chase him away again. He expects many other residents who ran from Gustav to balk at evacuating for Ike. Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal said so-called hurricane fatigue should not prevent people there from leaving their homes for the second time in 10 days. We are likely going to have to become accustomed to evacuating more frequently than when we were younger, he said. Christopher Gargiule, 37, said evacuating for Gustav cost him and his wife, Joanne, more than $1,500, and that they can't afford to leave again even if Ike forces another mandatory evacuation of the city. And they live in a house just 50 yards from a levee that had water splash over it during Gustav. We're going to have to hunker down and cross our fingers, Gargiule said.

Contributing to this report were Associated Press writers Jessica Gresko and Deborah Hastings in Miami, Sarah Larimer in Key Largo, Juan A. Lozano in Houston, Michael Kunzelman in New Orleans and Doug Simpson in Baton Rouge, La.

A look at death toll from Atlantic storms By The Associated Press SEPT 07,08

A look at deaths so far from the 2008 Atlantic hurricane season:

Six of 10 named storms so far this Atlantic hurricane season have caused deaths, mostly due to floods and mudslides:

• Arthur: 5 in Belize; 2 in Honduras.

• Dolly: 1 in Mexico; 1 in Florida.

• Fay: 15 in Florida; 9 in Haiti; 3 in Dominican Republic.

• Gustav: 76 in Haiti; 26 in the U.S. (19 in Louisiana, 4 in Georgia, 3 in Mississippi); 12 in Jamaica; 8 in Dominican Republic.

• Hanna: 167 in Haiti; 2 in Puerto Rico; 1 in Dominican Republic.

• Ike: 58 in Haiti; 1 in Dominican Republic.

• Haitian officials found three bodies Sunday, but did not identify which storm killed them.

Note: Totals are based on official figures released by each government. Florida includes deaths indirectly caused by a storm.

SIGNS IN THE SUN, MOON AND STARS

LUKE 21:11
11 And great earthquakes shall be in divers places, and famines, and pestilences; and fearful sights and great signs shall there be from heaven.

CERN fires up new atom smasher to near Big Bang By ALEXANDER G. HIGGINS, Associated Press Writer Sun Sep 7, 2:52 PM ET

GENEVA - It has been called an Alice in Wonderland investigation into the makeup of the universe — or dangerous tampering with nature that could spell doomsday.

Whatever the case, the most powerful atom-smasher ever built comes online Wednesday, eagerly anticipated by scientists worldwide who have awaited this moment for two decades.The multibillion-dollar Large Hadron Collider will explore the tiniest particles and come ever closer to re-enacting the big bang, the theory that a colossal explosion created the universe.The machine at CERN, the European Organization for Nuclear Research, promises scientists a closer look at the makeup of matter, filling in gaps in knowledge or possibly reshaping theories.The first beams of protons will be fired around the 17-mile tunnel to test the controlling strength of the world's largest superconducting magnets. It will still be about a month before beams traveling in opposite directions are brought together in collisions that some skeptics fear could create micro black holes and endanger the planet.The project has attracted researchers of 80 nationalities, some 1,200 of them from the United States, which contributed $531 million of the project's price tag of nearly $4 billion.This only happens once a generation, said Katie Yurkewicz, spokeswoman for the U.S. contingent at the CERN project. People are certainly very excited.The collider at Fermilab outside Chicago could beat CERN to some discoveries, but the Geneva equipment, generating seven times more energy than Fermilab, will give it big advantages.The CERN collider is designed to push the proton beam close to the speed of light, whizzing 11,000 times a second around the tunnel 150 to 500 feet under the bucolic countryside on the French-Swiss border.

Once the beam is successfully fired counterclockwise, a clockwise test will follow. Then the scientists will aim the beams at each other so that protons collide, shattering into fragments and releasing energy under the gaze of detectors filling cathedral-sized caverns at points along the tunnel.CERN dismisses the risk of micro black holes, subatomic versions of collapsed stars whose gravity is so strong they can suck in planets and other stars.But the skeptics have filed suit in U.S. District Court in Hawaii and in the European Court of Human Rights to stop the project. They unsuccessfully mounted a similar action in 1999 to block the Relativistic Heavy Ion Collider at the Brookhaven National Laboratory in New York state.CERN's collider has been under construction since 2003, financed mostly by its 20 European member states. The United States and Japan are major contributors with observer status in CERN.Scientists started colliding subatomic particles decades ago. As the machines grew more powerful, the experiments revealed that protons and neutrons — previously thought to be the smallest components of an atom — were made of still smaller quarks and gluons.CERN hopes to recreate conditions in the laboratory a split-second after the big bang, teaching them more about dark matter, antimatter and possibly hidden dimensions of space and time.Meanwhile, scientists have found innovative ways to explain the concept in layman's terms.The team working on one of the four major installations in the tunnel — the ALICE, or A Large Ion Collider Experiment — produced a comic book featuring Carlo the physicist and a girl called Alice to explain the machine's investigation of matter a split second after the Big Bang.We create mini Big Bangs by bumping two nuclei into each other, Carlo explains to Alice, who has just followed a rabbit down one of the hole-like shafts at CERN.

This releases an enormous amount of energy that liberates thousands of quarks and gluons normally imprisoned inside the nucleus. Quarks and gluons then form a kind of thick soup that we call the quark-gluon plasma.The soup cools quickly and the quarks and gluons stick together to form protons and neutrons, the building blocks of matter. That will enable scientists to look for still missing pieces to the puzzle — or lead to the formulation of a new theory on the makeup of matter. Kate McAlpine, 23, a Michigan State University graduate at CERN, has produced the Large Hadron Rap, a video clip that has attracted more than a million views on YouTube. The things that it discovers will rock you in the head, McAlpine raps as she dances in the tunnel and caverns. CERN spokesman James Gillies said the lyrics are absolutely scientifically spot on.It's quite brilliant, Gillies said. On the Net: CERN: http://www.cern.ch Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory: http://www.fnal.gov
The U.S. at the LHC: http://www.uslhc.us/ Large Hadron Rap: http://www.youtube.com/watch?vf6aU-wFSqt0

Fannie, Freddie deal helps some borrowers, not all By J.W. ELPHINSTONE, AP Business Writer Sun Sep 7, 6:59 PM ET

NEW YORK - The government's historic bailout of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac on Sunday will be good news to homebuyers and some homeowners hoping to refinance if it leads to lower mortgage rates, as experts expect. But for homeowners already behind on their mortgage payments, or who owe more than their homes are now worth, the plan unveiled Sunday by Treasury Secretary Henry Paulson offers little in the way of extra relief.The bailout will give the mortgage industry a stability that we haven't had in a couple of years, said Rich Cosner, president of Prudential California Realty. But frankly no, it won't help (struggling borrowers) to refinance.Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac play a critical and increasingly dominant role in the mortgage market. The companies buy mortgage loans from banks and package those loans into securities that they either hold or sell to U.S. and foreign investors. That allows traditional lenders like Bank of America, Wells Fargo and Washington Mutual to make more loans.Together, Fannie and Freddie own or guarantee about $5 trillion in home loans, about half the nation's total. But an alarming number of those loans started going into default, draining the companies' financial reserves and sending a chill through credit markets worldwide. As investors grew more skittish, borrowing costs started rising.By placing Fannie and Freddie into a conservatorship, the government is promising investors that the companies' debt is as safe as the Treasury Department's.While not a cure-all, the bailout is still a step in the right direction, industry observers say. It will at least keep the lanes in the mortgage freeway open, said Greg McBride, a senior financial analyst at Bankrate.com, possibly putting the market on the road to recovery.If mortgage rates fall, that will attract more potential buyers into the market, which, in turn, will help to prop up home prices, he said.

He expects mortgage rates on a conventional, 30-year fixed-rate home loan to fall over the next few weeks as the dust settles on the bailout. Rates, which now average 6.35 percent, could fall as much as half a percentage point, he said. But continued investor wariness and a depreciating housing market will keep rates from dropping further.We're not looking at sunshine and daffodils in the housing market anytime soon, he said.Government officials declined to speculate on how much mortgage rates would be affected, but said they hoped government control would allow the companies to focus on their mission of supporting the housing market.The Federal Housing Finance Agency, the new agency created by Congress this summer to regulate Fannie and Freddie, is planning to work with the companies to on existing loan modification efforts and report on their results in the coming months.Most mortgage brokers expect Fannie and Freddie's lending standards to remain unchanged under the conservatorship. Over the past several months, the companies have tightened requirements substantially, making it hard for borrowers with any blemish on their credit reports to qualify for a loan.However, brokers hope the government will eliminate or reduce fees that the pair have been charging lenders to gird against increased credit risk and losses from mortgages they buy. Those rising fees are squeezing out some borrowers because lenders typically pass them along through higher mortgage rates or higher upfront costs.That was not providing affordable financing. If fees were eliminated, we would see more qualified borrowers being able to refinance or qualify for a mortgage, said Marc Savitt, president of the National Association of Mortgage Brokers.Getting more buyers into the market is key to a turnaround. And a stabilized housing market with some price gains would help homeowners struggling with their mortgage payments. But such a market is at least a year away, Cosner said.That will help them, he said, if they can hold out that long.

Other legislation might have to fill in the holes. Lawmakers are expected to watch intently the coming months how the takeover works, but more housing legislation appears unlikely until next year. Still, lawmakers may seek to influence how Fannie and Freddie operate now that the companies are under government control. After the takeover, there is more flexibility on the part of the government to try and help the housing market, said Sen. Charles Schumer, D-N.Y. AP Business Writer Alan Zibel in Washington contributed to this report.

FAMINE

REVELATION 6:5-6
5 And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand.
6 And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.(A DAYS WAGES FOR A LOAF OF BREAD)

FAMINE

MATTHEW 24:7-8
7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.
8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.

MARK 13:8
8 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be earthquakes in divers places, and there shall be famines and troubles: these are the beginnings of sorrows.

LUKE 21:11
11 And great earthquakes shall be in divers places, and famines, and pestilences; and fearful sights and great signs shall there be from heaven.

OPEC considers cutting oil production By GEORGE JAHN, Associated Press Writer Sun Sep 7, 5:26 PM ET

VIENNA, Austria - With oil prices off nearly 30 percent from their highs of almost $150 a barrel, OPEC oil ministers are considering what was unthinkable just a few weeks ago — cutting back output to prop up the price of crude. No one is predicting much of a cutback — if any at all. Still, such a move would not even have been thought of with oil prices setting record after record back in July.But the bull run appears to have paused, if not ended, which means a new look at options for Tuesday's meeting of the 13 ministers at OPEC's Vienna headquarters.Since crude surged to a record $147.27 a barrel on July 11, it has tumbled by over $40, or more than 27 percent. Back then, OPEC's main concern was pushing back against arguments from the U.S. and other key consumers that an output increase was needed to end rocketing prices. Oil ministers insisted there was adequate supply to meet demand, and blamed speculators and a weak U.S. dollar for crude's stellar rise.But now, the greenback has strengthened, world demand has decreased due to creaky economies, traders' appetites for commodities have cooled — and suddenly the market appears to have turned bearish. Oil markets, however, will also be keeping a close eye on Hurricane Ike, which on Sunday was an extremely dangerous Category 3 storm projected to move into the oil-producing Gulf of Mexico after passing over Cuba.Light, sweet crude for October delivery fell $1.66 to settle at $106.23 a barrel Friday on the New York Mercantile Exchange — its lowest close since early April.

The downward spiral has led to calls from OPEC price hawk Iran — the group's second-largest producer — to reduce output from the nearly 30.5 million barrels a day being pumped last month by the organization's members.Not far behind is Venezuela. While moderating recent demands for immediate output cuts, Venezuelan Oil Minister Rafael Ramirez has drawn the line at $100 per barrel of oil. Anything below that should serve as a wake-up call for OPEC to tighten the spigots, he says — sentiment that is shared by other OPEC members.Still, a major cutback is unlikely without Saudi compliance, and the Saudis — de-facto OPEC policy setters who are now producing nearly a third of total OPEC output — have given no hint they favor that option. Saudi Oil Minister Ali Naimi has instead talked about a floor of $80 as the red line for action.

OPEC has reason to be cautious.

Despite their precipitous fall, prices remain 14 percent higher this year than in 2007, and a barrel of benchmark crude still fetches four times what it did five years ago.Any OPEC move Tuesday to pare back output would result in a howl of protest from the U.S. and other major consumers, and give a larger platform to Republican presidential candidate John McCain and Barack Obama, his Democratic counterpart, to call for reduced dependence on foreign oil.Additionally, OPEC understands that high prices drive down demand and will likely try to find a balance between high profits and a price that the market can accept.In a forecast last month, OPEC predicted that the world's forecast appetite for oil for this year overall will have fallen by 30,000 barrels a day and noted that world demand growth next year will be the lowest since 2002. And on Wednesday, the U.S Energy Administration reported a 3.5 percent drop for products including gasoline and other oil-based products compared with last year.Such factors have led some experts to predict OPEC would opt for no change.The ministers will hold the status quo (although) there is going to be the usual jawboning from the usual suspects for a cutback, said oil analyst and trader Stephen Schork. Even now, oil is by no means cheap and that is certainly adding a lot of pressure to the (world's) economies — the smarter ones, the Saudis, the Qataris the Kuwaitis are aware of this.Others think that OPEC, which accounts for about 40 percent of world oil production, will compromise between doing nothing — thereby chancing a further erosion in prices — and slashing boldly — thereby risking skyrocketing prices and an ensuing fallback in demand.That middle way would mean agreeing to pare away at overproduction without reducing the overall output quota of 27.3 million barrels a day set in November for the 12 OPEC members under production limits. Energy analyst Catherine Hunter of Global Insight estimates overproduction at between 600,000 and 800,000 barrels a day and says this is the likely first target of cuts. And because most of the extra production comes from Saudi wells, such a move could be easily accepted by most OPEC members. Ultimately, OPEC wants to know what the market will bear, she wrote in a recent analysis, adding that with the world's developed economies expected to perform poorly — and a resulting overspill to East Asian markets — the answer may well be, not much.Chip Hodge, portfolio manager with MFC Global Investment Management, also thinks that if OPEC issues a call for cuts it will be in overproduction, adding the organization has little additional wiggle room. Oil prices are still higher than where they were a year ago, he said. They just don't have much to complain about.

FEARFUL SIGHTS AND GREAT SIGNS FROM HEAVEN

LUKE 21:11
11 And great earthquakes shall be in divers places, and famines, and pestilences; and fearful sights and great signs shall there be from heaven.

METEORS HIT THE EARTH

REVELATION 6:12-17
12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;
13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.
14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.
15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;
16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:
17 For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

REVELATION 8:12-13
12 And the fourth angel sounded, and the third part of the sun was smitten, and the third part of the moon, and the third part of the stars; so as the third part of them was darkened, and the day shone not for a third part of it, and the night likewise.
13 And I beheld, and heard an angel flying through the midst of heaven, saying with a loud voice, Woe, woe, woe, to the inhabiters of the earth by reason of the other voices of the trumpet of the three angels,which are yet to sound!

Spacecraft flies by remote asteroid, camera stops By KATRIN SCHIEFER and GEORGE FREY, Associated Press Writers Sat Sep 6, 9:51 AM ET

DARMSTADT, Germany - The European deep space probe Rosetta successfully completed a flyby of an asteroid millions of miles from earth, but its high resolution camera stopped shortly before the closest pass, space officials said Saturday. Rosetta caught up with the Steins asteroid, also known as Asteroid 2867, just after 8:45 p.m. (1845 GMT) Friday in the asteroid belt between the orbits of Mars and Jupiter. The probe came within 500 miles (805 kilometers) of the asteroid — which turned out to be slightly larger than scientists expected.Officials at the European Space Agency were not sure exactly what caused the camera to balk.The software switched off automatically, Gerhard Schwehm, the ESA mission manager and head of solar systems science operations told The Associated Press. The camera has some software limits and we'll analyze why this happened later.Another wide angle camera was able to take pictures and send them to the space center, Schwehm said.At a news conference, Uwe Keller, the principal camera investigator, said despite the camera turning off about nine minutes before its closest approach, it switched back on again later and was now working well. Keller said he did not expect the camera setback to affect the rest of the mission.Craters of different ages were found on the surface of the gray-colored asteroid, showing a rich collisional history, Keller said.The probe recorded more than 23 craters over 200 meters wide, with the biggest being about 1.2 miles (2 kilometers) wide.According to measurements by the probe, the diamond-shaped asteroid turned out to be 3.1 miles (5 kilometers) in diameter, slightly larger than an earlier estimate of 3 miles (4.8 kilometers).The Rosetta craft was launched in March 2004 from French Guyana, and is now about 250 million miles (402 million kilometers) from Earth.Schwehm said the historic mission could give astronomers crucial clues to help them understand the creation of the solar system.Dead rocks can say a lot, he said.

Rita Schulz, a Rosetta project scientist, said data from asteroids and comets was particularly valuable because they are made of galactic matter that helped create the planets in our solar system.Asteroids are a sort of memory, or the DNA, of the solar system, Schulz said.Up until now, astronomers analyzing asteroids have had to work with limited data from brief flybys, such as when ESA's Giotto probe swept by Halley's Comet in 1986, photographing long canyons, broad craters and 3,000-foot (1000-meter) hills.As planned, the Rosetta lost its signal to Earth for about an hour-and-a-half Friday night as engineers turned it away from the sun and the craft zoomed through space too fast for its antennae to transmit any signal.At 10:15 p.m (2015 GMT) Friday the craft resumed transmission, signaling that the exercise was largely successful — news cheered by ESA engineers and technicians.Yet there was another setback Friday night as data was sent to antenna stations far from Europe.

A NASA laboratory in Goldstone, California was having problems cooling one of its antennas in the summer heat and had to switch the ESA project to another antenna, delaying the analysis of some data by several hours. Rosetta data was also transmitted to an antenna in New Norcia, western Australia. Data from its working camera was being processed Saturday at the Max Planck Institute in Lindau, southern Germany, while further infrared data collected by the probe was being analyzed at the Instituto Nacionale di Astrofisica in Rome. The Steins asteroid was Rosetta's first scientific target as it enters the asteroid belt en route to its destination, the comet 67/P Churyumov-Gerasimenko. Rosetta is scheduled to reach the comet in 2014. Between now and then it will perform some gravitational experiments before going into hibernation, Schwehm said. The European Space Agency is supported by 17 countries including Germany, France, Ireland and the Netherlands. It cooperates with NASA, the European Union, European national space agencies and international partners. It's expected the ESA will become the European Union space agency in the near future. On the Net: http://www.esa.int

ELECTION 2008
Obama slips on TV: My Muslim faith Presidential candidate drops line in interview discussing his belief September 07, 2008 3:42 pm Eastern By Aaron Klein
2008 WorldNetDaily


Slip of the tongue or momentary confusion? In a television interview today discussing his religion, Sen. Barack Obama stated, My Muslim faith.Obama, speaking to ABC's George Stephanopoulos on This Week, was talking about what he described as smears that were claiming he was a Muslim when he maintains he is a practicing Christian.Let's not play games, Obama stated. What I was suggesting – you're absolutely right that John McCain has not talked about my Muslim faith. And you're absolutely right that that has not come.Stephanopoulos immediately interrupted Obama, stating, Christian faith.My Christian faith, Obama quickly said. Well, what I'm saying is that he (McCain) hasn't suggested that I'm a Muslim. And I think that his campaign's upper echelons have not, either. What I think is fair to say is that, coming out of the Republican camp, there have been efforts to suggest that perhaps I'm not who I say I am when it comes to my faith – something which I find deeply offensive, and that has been going on for a pretty long time.The statements came amid an exchange in which Obama accused Republicans of spreading lies that he is a Muslim. McCain, though, has strongly condemned such accusations. These guys love to throw a rock and hide their hand, Obama said.But Stephanopoulos corrected the Illinois senator, stating, The McCain campaign has never suggested you have Muslim connections.Obama replied: I don't think that when you look at what is being promulgated on Fox News, let's say, and Republican commentators who are closely allied to these folks.But John McCain said that's wrong, Stephanopoulos shot back.

Obama's momentary slip was immediately picked up by scores of Internet blogs.

Obama quote religious in Islam

Obama has long denied he was ever a Muslim. His campaign site states: Senator Obama has never been a Muslim, was not raised as a Muslim, and is a committed Christian.

But as WND reported, public records in Indonesia listed Obama as a Muslim during his early years, and a number of childhood friends claimed to the media Obama was once a mosque-attending Muslim.Obama's campaign several times has wavered in response to reporters queries regarding the senator's childhood faith.Commenting on a recent Los Angeles Times report quoting a childhood friend stating Obama prayed in a mosque – something the presidential candidate said he never did – Obama's campaign released a statement explaining the senator has never been a practicing Muslim.Widely distributed reports have noted that in January 1968, Obama was registered as a Muslim at Jakarta's Roman Catholic Franciscus Assisi Primary School under the name Barry Soetoro. He was listed as an Indonesian citizen whose stepfather, listed on school documents as L Soetoro Ma, worked for the topography department of the Indonesian Army.Catholic schools in Indonesia routinely accept non-Catholic students but exempt them from studying religion. Obama's school documents, though, wrongly list him as being Indonesian.After attending the Assisi Primary School, Obama was enrolled – also as a Muslim, according to documents – in the Besuki Primary School, a public school in Jakarta.The Loatze blog, run by an American expatriate in Southeast Asia who visited the Besuki school, noted: All Indonesian students are required to study religion at school, and a young Barry Soetoro, being a Muslim, would have been required to study Islam daily in school. He would have been taught to read and write Arabic, to recite his prayers properly, to read and recite from the Quran and to study the laws of Islam.Indeed, in Obama's autobiography, Dreams From My Father, he acknowledged studying the Quran and describes the public school as a Muslim school.In the Muslim school, the teacher wrote to tell mother I made faces during Quranic studies, wrote Obama.The Indonesian media have been flooded with accounts of Obama's childhood Islamic studies, some describing him as a religious Muslim.Speaking to the country's Kaltim Post, Tine Hahiyary, who was principal of Obama's school while he was enrolled there, said she recalls he studied the Quran in Arabic.

At that time, I was not Barry's teacher, but he is still in my memory claimed Tine, who is 80 years old.The Kaltim Post said Obama's teacher, named Hendri, died.I remember that he studied 'mengaji (recitation of the Quran), Tine said, according to an English translation by Loatze.Mengaji, or the act of reading the Quran with its correct Arabic punctuation, is usually taught to more religious pupils and is not known as a secular study.Also, Loatze documented the Indonesian daily Banjarmasin Post interviewed Rony Amir, an Obama classmate and Muslim, who described Obama as previously quite religious in Islam.We previously often asked him to the prayer room close to the house. If he was wearing a sarong (waist fabric worn for religious or casual occasions) he looked funny, Amir said.The Los Angeles Times, which sent a reporter to Jakarta, quoted Zulfin Adi, who identified himself as among Obama's closest childhood friends, stating the presidential candidate prayed in a mosque, something Obama's campaign claimed he never did.We prayed, but not really seriously, just following actions done by older people in the mosque. But as kids, we loved to meet our friends and went to the mosque together and played, said Adi.

Friday prayers

Aside from a new website to fight purported smears, Obama's official campaign site has a page titled Obama has never been a Muslim, and is a committed Christian. The page states, Obama never prayed in a mosque. He has never been a Muslim, was not raised a Muslim, and is a committed Christian who attends the United Church of Christ.But the campaign changed its tune when it issued a practicing Muslim clarification to the Los Angeles Times.An article in March by the Chicago Tribune apparently disputes Adi's statements to the L.A. paper. The Tribune caught up with Obama's declared childhood friend, who now describes himself as only knowing Obama for a few months in 1970 when his family moved to the neighborhood. Adi said he was unsure about his recollections of Obama.But the Tribune found Obama did attend mosque.Interviews with dozens of former classmates, teachers, neighbors and friends show that Obama was not a regular practicing Muslim when he was in Indonesia, states the Tribune article.It quotes the presidential candidate's former neighbors and third-grade teacher recalling Obama occasionally followed his stepfather to the mosque for Friday prayers.Daniel Pipes, director of the Middle East Forum, notes the Tribune article – cited by liberal blogs as refuting claims Obama is Muslim – actually implies Obama was an irregularly practicing Muslim and twice confirms Obama attended mosque services.In a free-ranging interview with the New York Times, Obama described the Muslim call to prayer as one of the prettiest sounds on Earth at sunset.The Times' Nicholos Kristof wrote Obama recited, with a first-class [Arabic] accent, the opening lines of the Muslim call to prayer.

The first few lines of the call to prayer state:

Allah is Supreme!
Allah is Supreme!
Allah is Supreme! Allah is Supreme!
I witness that there is no god but Allah
I witness that there is no god but Allah
I witness that Muhammad is his prophet ...

Some attention also has been paid to Obama's paternal side of the family, including his father and his brother, Roy.Writing in a chapter of his book describing his 1992 wedding, the presidential candidate stated: The person who made me proudest of all was Roy. Actually, now we call him Abongo, his Luo name, for two years ago he decided to reassert his African heritage. He converted to Islam and has sworn off pork and tobacco and alcohol.Still, Obama says he was raised by his Christian mother and repeatedly has labeled as smears several reports attempting to paint him as a Muslim.Let's make clear what the facts are: I am a Christian. I have been sworn in with a Bible. I pledge allegiance [to the American flag] and lead the Pledge of Allegiance sometimes in the United States Senate when I'm presiding, he told the Times of London earlier this year.

Israeli president opposes attack on Iran's nuclear sites Sun Sep 7, 2:21 AM ET

JERUSALEM (AFP) - Israeli President Shimon Peres said Sunday he opposes a military strike on Iran and prefers the use of international economic sanctions to persuade Tehran to halt its nuclear enrichment programme. A military operation is not necessary. I do not think the Americans think in these terms because they have many other cards to play, Peres told Israeli public radio after a meeting with US Vice President Dick Cheney in Italy.If the Americans manage to form a coalition to unify their positions with those of Europeans, they have sufficient means to exert pressure on the Iranians, Peres added.Peres had met Cheney on the sidelines of the Ambrosetti forum on Italy's Lake Como, an international gathering of leaders and experts focused mostly on economic issues.Israel and the West have repeatedly called on Iran to halt its uranium enrichment programme, which they fear is aimed at developing nuclear weapons but which Tehran defends as part of a peaceful energy venture.Israel, the region's sole if undeclared nuclear-armed state, has considered Iran its main strategic threat after repeated predictions of its demise by senior Iranian leaders.Israeli Defence Minister Ehud Barak said last month after a meeting with visiting US Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice that Israel would not rule out any options to prevent Iran from developing nuclear weapons.Tehran meanwhile risks a possible fourth round of UN sanctions after it failed to give a clear response to an incentives package offered by six major world powers in return for halting uranium enrichment, a process which makes nuclear fuel but also the core of an atomic bomb.

EU backs Georgia peace monitoring mission SEPT 07,08

Reuters - Saturday, September 6 02:37 pmAVIGNON, France (Reuters) - The European Union agreed on Saturday to send an autonomous mission to Georgia to monitor Russia's withdrawal from territory occupied during last month's war over South Ossetia, French Foreign Minister Bernard Kouchner said.He accused Moscow of failing to respect several points in a French-brokered plan that put an end to the fighting and said French President Nicolas Sarkozy and EU officials would demand on Monday that Russian President Dmitry Medvedev stick to his commitments.Let him first respect his own signature. Of the six points, only two or let's say two-and-a-half, perhaps three, have been implemented, Kouchner told a news conference after a two-day informal meeting of EU foreign ministers.EU observers to ensure that Russia withdrew to the lines it held on August 7 before fighting erupted would initially join an existing monitoring force of the Organisation for Security and Cooperation in Europe.We expressed our support for the deployment of an autonomous ESDP (European Security and Defence Policy) mission as part of the OSCE presence in the first instance, he said.EU foreign policy chief Javier Solana said details of the deployment of European monitors remained to be worked out.(reporting by Francois Murphy, writing by Paul Taylor)

ALLTIME