Wednesday, September 06, 2006

APPLY THE BLOOD AND PRAYER

LEAVE PRAYER REQUESTS AND APPLY THE BLOOD EVERYDAY.

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. (Philippians 4:6-7)

Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: they shall prosper that love thee. Peace be within thy walls, and prosperity within thy palaces. For my brethren and companions’ sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee. Because of the house of the LORD our God I will seek thy good. (Psalm 133:6-9)

Pray for the Peace of Jerusalem.
Pray for Israelis protection.
The Rebuilding of the 3rd Temple.
Pray for Gods will in your life, Direction, Guidence, Wisdom,Knowledge and Understanding from the Holy Spirit.
Pray to be lead by the Holy Spirit and not your flesh.
Pray for Jack Van Impe.
Pray for Benny Hinn.
Pray for Creflo Dollar.
Pray for John Hagee.
Pray for Pat Robertson.
Pray all Ministries go by Gods word not the World.
Pray for all Those in Power so we can live in Peace.
Pray for everyone on Earth to be saved.
Pray for revival.


Let Us Apply the Covering
Of the Blood of Jesus Every Day.

And the blood shall be to you for a token upon the houses where ye are: and when I see the blood, I will pass over you, and the plague shall not be upon you to destroy you, when I smite the land of Egypt. (Exodus 12:13)

Saints, we are living in a time when the covering of the Blood of Jesus is vital for our daily protection. Remember, Pastor Benny applies the Blood through prayer every day, and so should you.Today, as the Mighty Warrior Intercessory Army, let us through prayer cover Pastor Benny, every detail of this Ministry, and ourselves with the Blood of Jesus.We ask you to begin your prayer time by repeating this prayer each day with us.

Father, in Jesus’ Name, I pray Your hedge of protection, Your will and plan for Pastor Benny, Suzanne, his children, his Ministry, his entire staff, their families, and my life be established … and I pray that the enemy’s plans and purposes be destroyed.

Now, let us to go to prayer and apply the covering of the Blood of Jesus.

Lord, I cover everyone around me and myself with the Blood of Jesus. I cover all the members of my family (call them by name) with the Blood of Jesus. I cover my relatives and my possessions and goods with the Blood of the Lord Jesus Christ.

In the Name of Jesus Christ, by the power of His Blood, I break off every power of the kingdom of darkness, and I cancel every argument in heaven that has tried to establish itself against the plans of God in my life. I call forth, in the Name of Jesus, all of God’s plans and purposes for my family and me. As for me and my house, we shall serve the Lord. Satan, the Blood of Jesus is against you, and you have no authority over my life.

LETS RAISE UP AN ARMY FOR GOD ON OUR KNEES SO WE CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE FOR GODS KINGDOM IN THESE END OF THE AGE OF GRACE DAYS.

I will put this under links and if any one wants Prayer, leave it under comments, and who ever comes to my site and wants to Pray for them, they can.

I will be also praying for them.

Untill JESUS comes and takes us home LETS GIVE GOD ALL THE PRAISE AND GLORY FOR THE AWESOME GOD HE IS. AND FOR THE MIRACLES HE WILL BE DOING IN LIVES AROUND THE WORLD.

COME QUICKLY (LORD KING) JESUS WE PRAY OUR GOD AND SAVIOR. AMEN AND AMEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ALLTIME