Tuesday, August 15, 2006

TROOPS COULD TAKE MONTHS TO ASSEMBLE

1-Dr Samuel Doctorian, the last 3 angels of judgement to come on the earth. 2-Peacekeeping troops could take months to assemble.

DR SAMUEL DOCTORIAN THE FINAL 3 ANGELS OF JUDGEMENT
THIRD ANGEL


Then one of the angels with wings showed me Europe from one end to the other - from the north all the way down to Spain and Portugal. In his hand he had a scale of measurement. I saw him fly over Europe, and I heard the words, I am grieved. I am grieved. Unrighteousness, uncleanness, ungodliness - all over Europe. The sin has risen to heaven. The Holy Spirit is grieved.I saw the rivers of Europe flooding and covering millions of houses. Millions drown. After seeing this, I read the news a few weeks ago. Czechoslovakia had the worst flooding ever. I also heard that the big river in China is in tremendous danger of thousands of houses being destroyed in flooding. I didn't know all this news until after I had seen the vision and heard what the angels told me.

Suddenly I heard earthquakes all over Europe.Countries that have had no earthquakes shall be shaken,said the angel. And suddenly, in my spirit, I saw the Eiffel Tower in Paris crumbling falling down. A great part of Germany destroyed. The great city of London - destruction everywhere. I saw floods all over Scandinavia. I looked to the south and saw Spain and Portugal passing through hunger and great destruction.

Many will die from hunger all over Spain and Portugal. I was disturbed by all this news, and I said, Lord, what about your children? The angel said, I shall prepare them. They shall be looking for the appearing of the Lord. Many will cry to me in those days and I will save them. I shall perform mighty miracles for them and show them My power.So in the midst of great destruction, there will be the grace of God in those countries. I was happy that God has His protection over His children.

FOURTH ANGEL:

Now we go to Africa. I saw the fourth angel with wings fly over Africa, and I could see from Capetown in the south all the way to the north of Cairo - I saw all the countries there, more than fifty of them. The angel of Africa had a sword in his hand - a tremendous, sharp sword. Suddenly I heard him say, Innocent blood has been shed. Divisions amongst the people generations far from the Lord they have killed one another, thousands of people. I have seen my faithful children in Africa, and I shall reward all the faithful in the continent of Africa. I shall bless them abundantly. I shall control the weather - scorching and burning of the sun in some parts. Great rivers shall dry up, and millions will die from starvation. In other parts, flooding. Foundations shall be shaken. My sword shall judge the unrighteous and the bloodthirsty. So many earthquakes shall happen that rivers shall flow different directions in the continent, flooding many villages.I saw great pieces falling from the sky over different parts of Africa There shall be trembling of the earth like has not been seen since the creation. None shall escape the sword of the Lord.I saw the River Nile drying up. It is the god of Egypt. Fishes dead and stinking all over Egypt. A great part of the middle of Africa will be covered with water - millions dying. Lord, I said, "It is all bad news. All destruction. Any good news?" The Lord said, "The final day has come. Judgment day is here. My love has been refused now, and the end has come.I was shaking and trembling. I thought I cannot bear it.

FIFTH ANGEL:

Then I saw the last angel flying over North and South America - all the way from the North Pole down to Argentina. From the east of the U.S.A. to California. I saw in his hand a bowl. The angel said he would pour out over these countries the judgments that were in the bowl. Then I heard the angel say, No justice anymore. No righteousness. No holiness. Idolatry. Materialism. Drunkenness. Bondage of sin. Shedding of innocent blood - millions of babies being killed before they are born. Families are broken. An adulterous generation. Sodom and Gomorrah is here. The days of Noah are here. False preachers. False prophets. Refusing of my love. Many of them have the imitation of religion, but denying the real power.

When I heard all that, I begged the angel, "Can you not wait for a little while? Don't pour it. Give a chance for repentance.The angel said, Many times God has spared and has spoken, but they have not listened. His patience has come to an end. Beware, the time has come. They have loved money and pleasure more than they have loved Me. As the angel began to pour from the bowl in his hand, I saw tremendous icebergs melting. When that happened I saw floods all over Canada and North America - all the rivers flood; destruction everywhere. I heard the world market collapsing with mighty earthquakes, and New York skyscrapers were tumbling millions dying.

I saw ships in the ocean sinking. I heard explosions all over the north country. I saw the angel pouring over Mexico and two oceans joining together- the Atlantic and the Pacific. A great part of north Brazil covered with water, the Amazon River turning into a great sea. Forests destroyed and flooded. Major cities in Brazil destroyed; earthquakes in many places. As the angel poured, great destruction took place in Chile and Argentina as never before. The whole world was shaking. Then I heard the angel say,This will happen in a very short time.I said, Can't you postpone? Don't pour these things out all over the globe. And suddenly I saw the five angels standing around the globe lifting up their hands and their wings towards heaven and saying, All glory to the Lord of heaven and earth. Now the time has come and He will glorify His Son. The earth shall be burned and destroyed. All things shall pass away. The new Heaven and New Earth shall come. God shall destroy the works of the devil forever. I shall show My power - how I will protect My children in the midst of all this destruction.

Be ready for that day, for the Lord has come.

My room was full of light from the brightness of the angels. Then suddenly they ascended up to heaven. As I looked up I saw the angels go in five directions. I know they already have started their duties. For more than an hour I could not move. I was wide-awake, trembling from time to time. I said, Lord, shall I leave Patmos now? He said, No, I brought you here for a purpose.I said, The message from the angels all over the world is not good news. It is judgment, punishment, destruction, devastation. What will people say about me? I've always been a preacher of love, peace and good news.The angel said,It is our message. You are the instrument, the channel. What a privilege that God has chosen you to give this message to the nations. I said, Lord, Thy will be done.To God be the glory.

Peacekeeping troops could take months to assemble
Ewen MacAskill, diplomatic editor
Tuesday August 15, 2006,The Guardian


Doubts about a speedy deployment of the proposed 15,000-strong United Nations force for Lebanon were expressed by diplomats around Europe yesterday.Javier Solana, the European Union foreign affairs chief, said he would like to see international troops begin deploying this week or early next, but other European diplomats said a speedy deployment of the force was hopelessly optimistic. They said it might be possible to send a few hundred as a symbolic gesture next week, but politically and logistically it would take weeks, and maybe months, to put together a force of 15,000.Marwan Hamade, Lebanon's communications minister, said the Lebanese army was preparing to cross the Litani river into southern Lebanon within two or three days. It would then be flanked by the first contingents of an international force, he said. The Italian foreign minister, Massimo D'Alema, said during a visit to Beirut yesterday that Italian troops could join a UN force within two weeks.

The UN has still to negotiate the details of the force's mandate. Kofi Annan, the UN secretary-general, is due to report on progress to the security council at the end of the week. There are already gaps emerging between France, which is expected to lead the force, and other countries, about its role. Philippe Douste-Blazy, the French foreign minister, told Le Monde that the mission would not include disarming the Hizbullah militia by force, a key demand of Israel's.France is reported to be ready to contribute about 5,000 troops to the force. Italy has promised between 2,000 and 3,000 and the Turkish prime minister, Tayyip Erdogan, called his cabinet together yesterday to discuss a contribution of between 800 and 1,200. Other countries have offered smaller contributions. Finland has promised 200, and New Zealand an unspecified number. Portugal and Spain are considering requests. Britain has ruled out any significant contributions.

Mr Solana listed Australia, Canada, Indonesia and Malaysia as among the non-EU countries prepared to join the force. Germany has not decided whether to send troops but has effectively ruled out combat troops, given its history. Any German contribution would likely be in areas such as surveillance or logistical support.The UN plan is for the 15,000-strong international force to deploy with 15,000 Lebanese troops, moving south as the Israeli army stages a phased withdrawal.A European diplomat, expressing scepticism about a speedy deployment, said there would have to be a meeting at the UN first to discuss an overall plan and a group would have to go to Lebanon to assess needs on the ground. Many of the ambiguities in the ceasefire resolution agreed by the UN security council on Friday would also have to be ironed out, he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ALLTIME