Wednesday, November 20, 2013

IRAN COMPLICATES TALKS BY PUTTING ISRAEL DOWN

KING JESUS IS COMING FOR US ANY TIME NOW. THE RAPTURE. BE PREPARED TO GO.

IF I COULD ASK USE TO PRAY FOR ME.MY HEALTH IS REALLY BEEN BAD THE PAST WEEK.THANKS IN OUR JEWISH MESSIAH KING JESUS NAME.GOD BLESS USE ALL.AND ISRAELIS SHALOM PEACE IN EVERYTHING.AND WE ALL PRAY FOR THE PEACE OF JERUSALEM. 

JEREMEIAH 49:35-37 (IN IRAN AT THE BUSHEHR OR ARAK NUKE SITE SOME BELIEVE)
35  Thus saith the LORD of hosts; Behold, I will break the bow of Elam,(IRAN/BUSHEHR NUCLEAR SITE) the chief of their might.(MOST DANGEROUS NUKE SITE IN IRAN)
36  And upon Elam will I bring the four winds from the four quarters of heaven,(IRANIANS SCATTERED OR MASS IMMIGARATION) and will scatter them toward all those winds; and there shall be no nation whither the outcasts of Elam shall not come.(WORLD IMMIGRATION)
37  For I will cause Elam (IRAN-BUSHEHR NUKE SITE) to be dismayed before their enemies, and before them that seek their life: and I will bring evil upon them, even my fierce anger,(ISRAELS NUKES POSSIBLY) saith the LORD; and I will send the sword after them, till I have consumed them:(IRAN AND ITS NUKE SITES DESTROYED)

France says Iran comments on Israel complicate nuke talks

Khamenei calls Israel ‘rabid dog,’ drawing harsh response from Paris as new round of negotiations begins

November 20, 2013, 2:24 pm 6-The Times of Israel

ALLTIME