Friday, September 07, 2007

23 MINUTES IN HELL

23 MINITES IN HELL

HERE ARE STATISTICS ABOUT BELIEF IN HELL.


5% EXPECT TO GO TO HELL
64% BELIEVE THEY WILL GO TO HEAVEN
54% BELIEVE GOOD WORKS WILL GET THEM TO HEAVEN


WHETHER YOU BELIEVE IN HELL OR NOT, I BELIEVE GOD AND THE BIBLE, WHEN GOD TELLS US THERES A PLACE OF TORMENT FOR THE LOST I BELIEVE IT. MAYBE THIS INTERVIEW WILL SHED SOME LIGHT INTO NON BELIEVERS.

EVERY PERSON HAS TO DECIDE WERE YOU WANT TO GO (SPEND) ETERNITY (FOREVER) I JUST REVEAL THE TRUTH THROUGH STORIES AND INTERVIEWS. AND BELIEVE ME ITS YOUR DECISION TO MAKE, YOU DECIDE.


PR - PAT ROBERTSON
BW - BILL WIESE
FROM THE 700 CLUB THU SEPT 6,2007 ( 23 MINUTES IN HELL) INTERVIEW WITH BILL WIESE


PR - We have more of a feel good Religion in America then we do the question of Hell. One of the great sermons that was ever preached was called sinners in the hands of an angry God by Jonathan Edwards, and it was said it was so powerful that people in the Church were actually holding onto the pillars of the church to keep from falling in. It was almost like the floor of the church had opened up and they could feel like they were being held over Hell itself. Well we don't hear to much about that and anybody who talks about hell is viewed as some kind of a fanatic. Our guest has written a Book called 23 minutes in Hell, and Bill wiese is here with us. Bill you were a Christian for a number of years, you had givin your heart to the Lord and you went to bed one night and what happened ?

BW - I was a Christian for 37 years and this happened 9 yrs ago (1998). And we went to bed like any other normal night, and at 3AM in the morning on November 23, 1998, the Lord picked me up and took me up and dropped me off at a prison cell in Hell.

PR - A Prison Cell !

BW - Right, this is the first place I found myself in a prison cell. Just like you can imagine.

PR - What was in there with you?

BW - Well first of all, it was refuge, stone walls, bars, just like you would imagine. Cell, filthy, stinking, rotten and there were Demonic creatures in this cell, these 2 Demons that were in the cell.

PR - What did they look like?

BW - Reptilish in appearence.

PR - Yea!

BW - Large bumps and scales all over its body. One of them a huge jaw, big teeth, claws. I mean really grotesk, deformed. Twisted, no semitry to their body, everything out of proportion. And they were blaspheming and cursing God. They had a hatred for God, and they directed that hatred toward me.

PR - Were they physically attacking you?

BW - They did, then they grabed me and threw me into the wall. I felt bones break. They dug their claws into my chest, tryed to rip the flesh right off. And I saw my flesh hang like ribbons. You have a body in Hell. And they have absolutely no murcy, they hate you. with a hatred you can not even imagine

PR - What happened next?

BW - I was takin out of the cell and placed over next to a large pit of fire about a mile across, flames raging high in the air and there were people in this pit. Millions of people screaming at the top of their lungs, burning. I could see people burning. I wasn't in the pit, but just to see people being tormented and burning, flesh hanging from them, skeleton forms. There were Demonic creatures all around this pit, all sizes and shapes, grotesk, deformed like I said before.

PR - These people in Hell they did not die, they were still alive!

BW - Yes, but death is really separation from God.

PR - But I mean flesh was coming off, they had bodies in this pit of fire?

BW - Yes, they have bodies, as skeleton form, like, hardly any flesh left on their bodies at all, and burning like I said. You have your full memory in Hell, you remember everything. And you don't expierence any good like we do. You don't get to breath., theres not enough air to breath. Your exausted, theres no strength in your body. Your completely weak, void of any kind of strength and your in torment like I said. I remember, I thought about my Wife up on the earth and I understood I was down deep in the earth. Ok thats were hell is right now, theres 49 scriptures that tell were it is located currently. And before Judgement Day (The great White Throne Judgement in the future, The final Prison of Judgement). but, but the point was I was down there and I thought about my Wife and I knew I would never see her again. She would never ever know were I was at. I could never get to her, that thought alone was tormenting.

PR - What about Hope, was there any hope?

BW - There was no hope whatsoever!

PR - None!

BW - None, and thats probably the worst part, is, you see im a Christian so people can wonder how could you go there, I went there in a vision. This is an out of body expierence, that comes under the classification of a vision. Like Paul Had in 2 corinthians 12:2. Were he was caught up into heaven, wether in the body or out of the body he did not know. The Lord just showed me that I left my body. But in a vision you can expierence these same things, and the Lord blocked it from my mind that I was a Christian. He hid it from my mind. Theres scripture for all that, but the point was so that I could expierence what those people fear there. Their hoplessly lost.

PR - Did you get a chance to talk to any of them?

BW - You never get to talk to anyone. Your denied that.

PR - Nobody talks to anybody?

BW - No,theres no conversation your left alone, your all by yourself. Theres no mercy over you, theres Demons that can torment you. You never get to eat, you never get to sleep, you never get to drink, so thirsty! Water,one drop would have been so precious like the rich man taked about in Luke. But your denied all these things. Theres different levels of torment. Different degrees of punishment (like the Bible says). Theres no nice area, there all terrible.

PR - Were talking about Eternity this is forever, this never stops.

BW - Never stops, Forever, thats whats so awful. See the Lord wanted me to expierence what they feel, that hoplessness lost forever.

PR - What,did you see more Demons in hell, were they there?

BW - Theres lots of them there.

PR - Lots of them!

BW - Snakes, theres also maggits, worms, grotesk deformed spiders. Every grotesk thing you would not want to see, is there, and everything has a hatred for man. Just a hatred.

PR - They hate Man and they hate God.

BW - Right, because we are made in Gods image. Demons hate God.

PR - Did anybody at that time talk to you about what it was you were seeing? I mean, your thrust into this, you must be have been terrified!

BW - I was terrified. The fear is beyond belief ! I'm tell you, you cant even believe the fear level. And I expierenced fear here in life (on earth) once, I was attacked by a shark once, pulled down by a 9 foot shark. And that fear I felt paled in comparison to the Hell fear I felt.

PR - Your sitting here, what got you out?

BW - The shark let me go.

PR - How about getting out of Hell, What happened?

BW - Well, I was viewing all this, then I began assending up this tunnel. And in this darkness all of a sudden this bright light showed up. And, I knew immediately who it was. I just said JESUS, and I fell at his feet and he said I AM. And I felt so grateful to be rescued out of Hell, that I knew him already. See he placed it back in my mind that I was a Christian. And I had asked him Lord why did I not know you. Because I wanted you to feel what they feel. Hopelessly lost forever. But being in Gods presence was so wonderful. And heallowed me to feel a little bit of his heart and how he feels towards people (all his created beings). And I saw people falling back down this tunnel that we came out of, and he wept because he does not want to see one person go to Hell. He did not make Hell for man, he made it for the Devil and his (fallin) Angels. But Man will go there if he does not listen.

PR - Did he (Jesus) say anything about the people who are going there. Were you talking to Jesus or what did he say?

BW - They need to repent of their sins. And recieve him as their Lord and Savior. Other wise they will end up there forever, and he doesn't want anyone to go there. Thats why as Christians we need to open our mouths and share. This is not a message of condemnation to people, this is a message of warning, were just trying to let people know. Hey what the Bible says is (literally) ltrue. Its not important people belive my expierence, its important to believe what the word of God has to say. And in the Book we put 150 verses that talk about everything I heard, saw and felt thats already in the Bible.

PR - Did Jesus tell you anything about his coming?

BW - He mentioned that he was coming very, very soon. He repeated himself he said it twice.

PR - Very Very soon?

BW - Very, very soon, so I felt an urgency that we need to do all we can, the time is short that we have here.

PR - Is there an explanation why you, perticularly, your not a Minister and you've been knowing him for a number of years.

BW - I asked him, he did not answer me. I have no idea why, I'm not a Billy Gaham or Mother Teresa, i have just been a realtor all these years.so, I have no idea why me, i'm the least likely in my opinion. But that was not important, God has something for everyone to do. I am a very conservative person by nature, so im uncomfortable sharing this message with anyone. But its not about me being uncomfortable, it being obediant to God.

ALLTIME