Saturday, February 04, 2006

ISRAEL SOLOMONS DREAM

ISRAEL SOLOMONS DREAM

THIS IS AN AWESOME DREAM ISRAEL SOLOMON HAD, PROOF THAT MOSES IS IN HEAVEN (RAPTURED) OR FROM DEATH. READY TO COME BACK AND LEAD ISRAEL.

Read my story whats gonna happen in the future, this confirms to me the 2 witnesses in Revelation will be Elijah and Moses, not Elijah and Enoch.
http://israndjer.blogspot.com/2005/12/elijah-and-moses-in-israel.html

Michael is the Angel that protects and leads Israel in War.

Daniel 12:11 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.

Revelation 12:7-9
7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,
8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.
9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
This happens at the midpoint of the 7 year peace treaty of Daniel 9:27. Because Israel is protected at Petra in jordan for the last 3 1/2 years because Satan incarnates into the EU World Politician and trys to eliminate all the Israels in the greatest anti-semitic purge in history, but G-d flys them to Petra to be saved for the last 3 and one half year rule of the False Messiah or EU POLITICIAN.

Thank You Brothers and Sisters from Gush Katif

It was around midnight the night of this past Yom Kippur (October 12th 2005). Most of the people had left the synagogue. Only a few were left reciting Tehilim (Psalms). I put my head down to rest and I fell into a deep sleep. I had an awesome dream which I would like to share with you.

In my dream I was ascending rapidly in some sort of transparent tunnel, I was passing all sorts of strange places, each more intensely illuminated than the “place” below it. Finally I found myself exiting the vertical “tunnel” and entering a vast courtyard where throngs of people were walking swiftly to a massive structure. The light was almost blinding but I managed somehow to see. Most of them were elderly men with beards but there were younger ones too, and even some children. At a distance I saw many women going in the same direction but apparently through another door in that structure.I asked one of the people, “Where is everyone going?”
“Don’t you know? Where are you from anyway?”

“Well, I am sort of visiting. Where are we going?” “We are going to the ‘Courthouse’, where G-d Almighty and the Beit Din Shel Maalah (the Supernal Heavenly Court) will decide on the fate of the Jews this coming year. I heard that this year the trial is of enormous import as it will relate to the schedule of the Final Redemption as well.”

“Why are we going? Curiosity?”

“No. We are going to see if we can assist our brethren down on Earth. The dark forces of Satan will be bringing their best lawyers to prove that the Jews don’t deserve the Redemption. We are going to see if we can help the angel Michael and his team of lawyers defend the Jews.”I found myself inside this enormous structure. There were many doors and many staircases and I wasn’t sure where to go. The person beside me who had answered my earlier questions grabbed me by my hand and said, “Come with me”.We ascended a few staircases and then went into a door. Inside there was a massive hall with many levels of balconies, reaching great heights, all packed with seats and people. Below on the ground level I could see a large semi-circle table with seventy sages seating around it. The seat in the center was vacant.

Each one’s face shone with such brightness that I had to look away. There were many other circular tables surrounding the one in the centre, all full of sages.“Sit down. They will begin shortly,” my ‘friend’ said. Suddenly a hush fell over the entire hall as everyone rose to their feet. The room filled with a blinding light. I felt like I was going to pass out. “What’s happening?”
“Moshe Rabbeinu (Moses our teacher) and the Shechina (the Divine Presence of G-d) have entered.” Everyone then sat down. I still could not lift my head or open my eyes but I heard a voice.

“This new year, 5766 from Creation, has been designated from the beginning of time as an auspicious time for the Redemption*. We are here to deliberate if the Jews are deserving of experiencing the Redemption at this time. It should be noted that this court has already established in previous years that after almost 2000 years of Exile the Jews have accumulated more than enough Torah and Mitzvoth to merit the Redemption. The enormous amount of suffering and persecution, death and torture suffered by Jews throughout these centuries clearly overrides all their misdeeds.However in order to merit the Redemption we are looking for something special and out-of-the-ordinary.

We have asked Michael and his team to prepare a list of deeds that may qualify. As usual, Satan will be given a fair chance to question the authenticity and validity of these deeds. Michael, please begin.” “Ribono Shel Olam (Master of the Universe), Moshe Rabbeinu and distinguished sages. I have with me a long list of Yeshivot and Kollelim, Cheders, and Torah Schools for boys and girls from all over the world. They are all under the leadership of very dedicated Jews who have devoted their lives so that the holy Torah can be studied by hundreds of thousands of Jewish youngsters and adults. Surely the self sacrifice of all these Roshei Yeshivot and other leaders should be sufficient to bring the Redemption.”

“Objection!” “Who’s that?” I whispered to my ‘friend.’ “That is Satan.”“While I must agree that it is commendable to devote one’s life to a Yeshiva or other Torah educational institute, ultimately these Roshei Yeshivot care about their own institutions but not about G-d.” “On what do you base this?” thundered Moshe Rabbeinu. “Over a dozen Torah institutions were destroyed this year in Gush Katif. I challenge Michael to produce evidence that his long list of Roshei Yeshivot and Roshei Kollelim etc. tried to prevent this.

If they really cared about the Torah or G-d, why were they silent?” Michael was silent. “Do you have anything else to present to the court, Michael?” After a few moments which seemed like an eternity, Michael spoke up. “I have with me a long list of Rabbis who have devoted themselves with wholehearted devotion to their congregations and communities. Surely their self sacrifice should be sufficient to bring the Redemption.”

“Objection!” “While I must agree that it is commendable to devote one’s life to a congregation or community, ultimately these Rabbis care about their own sphere of influence but not about G-d.” “On what do you base this?” thundered Moshe Rabbeinu.“Dozens of beautiful synagogues were forcibly deserted this year in Gush Katif. I challenge Michael to produce evidence that his long list of Rabbis tried to prevent this. If they really cared about G-d, why were they silent when G-d’s Name was being desecrated in such an ugly fashion by fellow Jews?”

Again Michael was silent. “Do you have anything else to present to the court, Michael?” “Yes, my master. I have with me a long list of Chesed (kindness) organizations, Gemachs (free loan societies), Bikur Cholims (groups who visit the sick), Chevra Kaddishas (burial societies) and a whole slew of others devoted to all forms of kindness and charity. The people who run these organizations and support them do so with selfless devotion. Surely their self sacrifice should be sufficient to bring the Redemption.”

“Objection!” “While I must agree that it is commendable to devote one’s life to kindness and charity, ultimately these people care about their own charities but not about G-d.Close to ten thousand Jews were forcibly evicted from their homes. Their lives crushed. Their dreams shattered. The decades of hard work they invested building up beautiful communities in the Holy Land were reduced to naught. The pain and trauma suffered by these Jews was enormous. I challenge my colleague Michael to produce evidence that his long list of Chesed (kindness) doers tried to prevent this. If they really cared about G-d, why were they silent when so many of His children were suffering?”

Michael was silent.

First a scary silence pervaded the entire hall. Then I could hear a lot of sobbing, especially from the women’s section. It seemed like all was lost. Satan had again succeeded in delaying the Final Redemption.Then suddenly I heard a shout from the women’s gallery.“Wait, wait, we are coming down.”From the main entrance on the ground level there emerged a woman and four girls. The oldest must have been about 12 and the youngest about 3. The woman was holding a baby boy in her arms. In her other hand she was holding what looked like a pail. The girls too where holding pails of various sizes.

They walked swiftly toward the head of the large semi-circle table.“My name is Tali. My daughters and myself were murdered by ....” Moses lifted his right hand as if to say “enough.” “I know who you are, and I am very much aware of the circumstances of your and your daughters’ death**. The names of each and every Jew and Jewess who were killed sanctifying the Name of G-d are forever etched in my heart and in the heart of the Shechina. Please proceed Tali.”
“Forgive me my Master Moshe for speaking up in your presence, and in the presence of the Shchina and all the distinguished sages.”“It is your right to speak”, said Moses, “Go on.”“I remember being taught that the Final Redemption will come in the merit of Emunah, faith***. It was the rock-solid faith of the righteous women in Egypt which provided the merit for the Exodus from Egypt. Even during those horrible and dark years of persecution and suffering the women refused to give up their faith and trust in G-d.”

“That is correct, Tali. I myself was inspired by their pure faith. Go on please.” “My daughters and I went down to Gush Katif during the dark days of the expulsion. We went from house to house and from synagogue to synagogue. We wanted to be there with them. We took these pails to collect their tears. Tears of pure faith. Tears of courageous trust in G-d. Logically they should have realized there is no way to stop a powerful and determined bulldozer from crushing their communities. But they refused to let logic cloud their pure unadulterated faith in G-d.

It would have been much easier to leave voluntarily, but they refused to give up. They prayed and prayed till the very last moment. They cried and they pleaded with G-d until they were physically expelled. There were so many tears, and we couldn’t collect them all, but we have brought whatever we could carry with us here today.” As she continued to speak I could see Satan’s face turn colors. He signaled to his assistants to make a quick exit and they all left with their faces lowered in shame.Tali continued.

“Holy Shechina, our master Moshe and great rabbis, on behalf of all those who have been murdered by our enemies throughout the ages, I ask the court to allow the tears of faith shed by our brethren from Gush Katif to wash away all iniquities, and to usher in the long-overdue Redemption.” “All who agree with Tali please rise,” said Moshe Rabbeinu. The thunderous sound of the multitudes present in that enormous hall all standing in unison was deafening. At once the 71 sages unanimously handed their verdict to G-d. I caught a glimpse of the writing.
“This year is to be the year of the final Geulah (Redemption) for all of Klal Yisroel”.

With this I awoke. Thank you my dear brothers and sisters from Gush Katif.With love and admiration,Yisroel Solomon
_____________________
*See Zohar book 1 page 138 “Moshiach will appear in the year 66”.**On May 2, 2004 - Tali Hatuel, 34, and her daughters, Hila, 11, Hadar, 9, Roni, 7, and Merav, 2 - were killed by two ‘Palestinian’ terrorists at the entrance of Gush Katif. Tali was eight months pregnant. They were on their way to campaign against Prime Minister Ariel Sharon's ‘disengagement’ plan. Their white station-wagon spun off the road after the initial shooting, then the attackers approached the vehicle and shot the occupants dead at close range. The Hatuels' car was riddled with bullets, and the carpet inside was stained with blood. The girls were killed hugging one another. On the car was a bumper sticker saying, "Uprooting the settlements, victory for terror." Tali’s husband, David, father of Hila, Hadar, Roni, Merav, and an unborn son, continued to live in Gush Katif until forcibly expelled by Sharon and his government.***See Midrash Shemot Rabbah 22. Maharal, Gevurat Hashem Chapter 9. Likutei Maharan 1:7

No comments:

Post a Comment

ALLTIME