Sunday, December 14, 2008

BELL INTEFERES WITH ME

Like i said 2 weeks ago i dumped Bell canada telophone and internet because they were breaking into my computer. Well and hour ago microsoft oviously let bell through to my computer and a pop up said to connect and update bell sympatico security meanwhile i told them 2 weeks ago i was throught with there hassels. then when i shut my computer down 10 minutes or so later it said someone was in my computer ,this happened to me before i dumped BELL so I know it is BELL that broke into my computer.

People whoever has BELL get rid of their services they are nothing but trouble. and guess who bell has as TECHNICHIANS on there computers MUSLIMS FROM INDIA AND INDONESIA. YES can you believe these hypocrit bell source out there technichian service to MUSLIMS in INDONESIA AND INDIA.

Now we know why my computer was always going crazy for the last 6 months i had bell. And when did this last hassel start yesterday after i got my updates from microsoft.

So we got Microsoft,Bell and google all against me to try to shut me up from getting the truth out to the world.

ALLTIME