Tuesday, July 18, 2017

QUEBEC IMAMS CONDEMN VOTE AGAINST MUSLIM CEMETARY-THANK GOD QUEBEC REJECTED THE DEATH CULT ISLAMS CRY FOR THEIR OWN CEMETARY. THE MUSLIMS WILL GET THEIR OWN CEMETARY EAST OF THE DEAD SEA IN THE JORDAN VALLEY WHEN 300 MILLION MUSLIMS DIE FROM ISRAELI NUKES.FOR TRYING TO DESTROY ISRAEL FROM THE EARTH LEAD BY RUSSIA.THEN THE MUSLIMS WILL NOT HAVE TO CRY THAT THEY DON'T HAVE THEIR OWN ISLAMIC CEMETARY.

JEWISH KING JESUS IS COMING AT THE RAPTURE FOR US IN THE CLOUDS-DON'T MISS IT FOR THE WORLD.THE BIBLE TAKEN LITERALLY- WHEN THE PLAIN SENSE MAKES GOOD SENSE-SEEK NO OTHER SENSE-LEST YOU END UP IN NONSENSE.GET SAVED NOW- CALL ON JESUS TODAY.THE ONLY SAVIOR OF THE WHOLE EARTH - NO OTHER. 1 COR 15:23-JESUS THE FIRST FRUITS-CHRISTIANS RAPTURED TO JESUS-FIRST FRUITS OF THE SPIRIT-23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ’s at his coming.ROMANS 8:23 And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, to wit, the redemption of our body.(THE PRE-TRIB RAPTURE)

MUSLIM NATIONS (SLAUGHTERED BY NUKES FOR COMING AGAINST ISRAEL)

PROVERBS 21:29-31
29 A wicked man hardeneth his face: but as for the upright, he directeth his way.
30 There is no wisdom nor understanding nor counsel against the LORD.
31 The horse is prepared against the day of battle: but safety is of the LORD.(FOR ISRAEL)

EXODUS 15:1-4
1  Then sang Moses and the children of Israel this song unto the LORD, and spake, saying, I will sing unto the LORD, for he hath triumphed gloriously: the horse and his rider hath he thrown into the sea.
2  The LORD is my strength and song, and he is become my salvation: he is my God, and I will prepare him an habitation; my father's God, and I will exalt him.
3  The LORD is a man of war: the LORD is his name.
4  Pharaoh's chariots and his host hath he cast into the sea: his chosen captains also are drowned in the Red sea.

ISAIAH 30:28-30
28  And his breath, as an overflowing stream, shall reach to the midst of the neck, to sift the nations with the sieve of vanity: and there shall be a bridle in the jaws of the people, causing them to err.
29  Ye shall have a song, as in the night when a holy solemnity is kept; and gladness of heart, as when one goeth with a pipe to come into the mountain of the LORD, to the mighty One of Israel.
30  And the LORD shall cause his glorious voice to be heard, and shall shew the lighting down of his arm, with the indignation of his anger, and with the flame of a devouring fire, with scattering, and tempest, and hailstones.

EZEKIEL 36:4-5
5  Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Surely in the fire (NUCLEAR BOMBS) of my jealousy have I spoken against the residue of the heathen, and against all Idumea,(ARAB-MUSLIMS) which have appointed my land into their possession with the joy of all their heart, with despiteful minds, to cast it out for a prey.
6  Prophesy therefore concerning the land of Israel, and say unto the mountains, and to the hills, to the rivers, and to the valleys, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I have spoken in my jealousy and in my fury,(OF MY ANGER) because ye have borne the shame of the heathen:
7  Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; I have lifted up mine hand, Surely the heathen that are (Round) about you,(ARAB-MUSLIMS) they shall bear their shame.(AND BE NUKED)

EZEKIEL 35:9-11
9 I will make thee perpetual desolations, and thy (ARABS) cities shall not return: and ye shall know that I am the LORD.
10 Because thou (ARABS) hast said, These two nations (ISRAEL & JUDAH) and these two countries (ISRAEL & JUDAH) shall be mine, and we (ARABS) will possess it; whereas the LORD was there:
11 Therefore, as I live, saith the Lord GOD, I will even do according to thine anger, and according to thine envy (GELIOUSY) which thou hast used out of thy hatred against them;(ISRAELIS) and I will make myself known among them, when I have judged thee.(ARABS)

ISAIAH 41:11
11  Behold, all they that were incensed against thee (ISRAEL) shall be ashamed and confounded: they shall be as nothing;(DESTROYED) and they that strive with thee shall perish.(ISRAEL HATERS WILL BE TOTALLY DESTROYED)

REVELATION 9:16-18 RUSSIA-CHINA-BOTH FLAGS HAVE 2 OF THESE COLORS IN THEIR FLAGS
16 And the number of the army of the horsemen were two hundred thousand thousand:(200 MILLION ARMY FROM CHINA TO KILL 2 BILLION PEOPLE) and I heard the number of them.
17 And thus I saw the horses in the vision, and them that sat on them, having breastplates of fire,(FIRERY RED) and of jacinth,(DEEP BLUE) and brimstone:(PALE YELLOW) and the heads of the horses were as the heads of lions; and out of their mouths issued fire and smoke and brimstone.
18 By these three was the third part of men killed, by the fire, and by the smoke, and by the brimstone, which issued out of their mouths.

EZEKIEL 38:1-23
1 And the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,
2 Son of man, set thy face against Gog,(RULER) the land of Magog,(RUSSIA) the chief prince of Meshech (MOSCOW) and Tubal,(TOBOLSK) and prophesy against him,
3 And say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I am against thee, O Gog,(LEADER OF RUSSIA) the chief prince of Meshech(MOSCOW) and Tubal:TOBOLSK)
4 And I (GOD) will turn thee back, and put hooks into thy jaws,(GOD FORCES THE RUSSIA-MUSLIMS TO MARCH) and I will bring thee forth, and all thine army, horses and horsemen, all of them clothed with all sorts of armour, even a great company with bucklers and shields, all of them handling swords:
5 Persia,(IRAN,IRAQ) Ethiopia, and Libya with them; all of them with shield and helmet:
6 Gomer,(GERMANY) and all his bands; the house of Togarmah (TURKEY) of the north quarters, and all his bands: and many people with thee.(AFRICAN MUSLIMS,SUDAN,TUNESIA ETC)
7 Be thou prepared, and prepare for thyself, thou, and all thy company that are assembled unto thee, and be thou a guard unto them.
8 After many days thou shalt be visited: in the latter years thou shalt come into the land that is brought back from the sword, and is gathered out of many people, against the mountains of Israel, which have been always waste: but it is brought forth out of the nations, and they shall dwell safely all of them.
9 Thou shalt ascend and come like a storm, thou shalt be like a cloud to cover the land, thou, and all thy bands, and many people with thee.(RUSSIA-EGYPT AND MUSLIMS)
10 Thus saith the Lord GOD; It shall also come to pass, that at the same time shall things come into thy mind, and thou shalt think an evil thought:
11 And thou shalt say,(RUSSIA-ARAB-MUSLIMS) I will go up to the land of unwalled villages;(ISRAEL) I will go to them that are at rest, that dwell safely, all of them dwelling without walls, and having neither bars nor gates,
12 To take a spoil,(OIL IS IN SPOIL) and to take a prey; to turn thine hand upon the desolate places that are now inhabited, and upon the people that are gathered out of the nations, which have gotten cattle and goods, that dwell in the midst of the land.
13  Sheba, and Dedan,(SAUDI-ARABIA) and the merchants of Tarshish,(SPAIN) with all the young lions thereof,(ENGLAND,AND ALL ITS ASSOCIATES-CANADA,AUSTRALIA-NEW ZEALAND, USA, AND WESTERN ENGLISH SPEAKING NATIONS) shall say unto thee, Art thou come to take a spoil? hast thou gathered thy company to take a prey? to carry away silver and gold, to take away cattle and goods, to take a great spoil?(OIL IS IN SPOIL-I BELIEVE THATS WHY RUSSIA,ARAB/MUSLIMS MARCH TO ISRAEL)
14  Therefore, son of man, prophesy and say unto Gog, Thus saith the Lord GOD; In that day when my people of Israel dwelleth safely, shalt thou not know it?
15  And thou shalt come from thy place out of the north parts, thou, and many people with thee, all of them riding upon horses, a great company, and a mighty army:
16  And thou shalt come up against my people of Israel, as a cloud to cover the land; it shall be in the latter days, and I will bring thee against my land, that the heathen may know me, when I shall be sanctified in thee, O Gog, before their eyes.
17  Thus saith the Lord GOD; Art thou he of whom I have spoken in old time by my servants the prophets of Israel, which prophesied in those days many years that I would bring thee against them?
18  And it shall come to pass at the same time when Gog shall come against the land of Israel, saith the Lord GOD, that my fury shall come up in my face.
19  For in my jealousy and in the fire (atomic bomb) of my wrath have I spoken, Surely in that day there shall be a great shaking in the land of Israel;
20  So that the fishes of the sea, and the fowls of the heaven, and the beasts of the field, and all creeping things that creep upon the earth, and all the men that are upon the face of the earth, shall shake at my presence, and the mountains shall be thrown down, and the steep places shall fall, and every wall shall fall to the ground.
21  And I will call for a sword against him throughout all my mountains, saith the Lord GOD: every man’s sword shall be against his brother.
22  And I will plead against him with pestilence (biological,chemical,nuclear) and with blood; and I will rain upon him, and upon his bands, and upon the many people that are with him, an overflowing rain, and great hailstones, fire, and brimstone.(NUKED,THEN MIGRATING BIRDS EAT RUSSIA/ARAB/MUSLIMS FLESH)
23  Thus will I magnify myself, and sanctify myself; and I will be known in the eyes of many nations, and they shall know that I am the LORD.

EZEKIEL 39:1-29
1 Therefore, thou son of man, prophesy against Gog,(LEADER OF RUSSIA) and say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I am against thee, O Gog, the chief prince of Meshech (MOSCOW) and Tubal: (TUBOLSK)
2 And I will turn thee back,(RUSSIA-ARAB MUSLIM ISRAEL HATERS) and leave but the sixth part of thee,(5/6TH OR 300 MILLION DEAD RUSSIAN/ARAB/MUSLIMS I BELIEVE) and will cause thee to come up from the north parts,(RUSSIA) and will bring thee upon the mountains of Israel:
3 And I will smite thy bow out of thy left hand, and will cause thine arrows to fall out of thy right hand.
4 Thou shalt fall upon the mountains of Israel, thou, and all thy bands,( ARABS) and the people that is with thee: I will give thee unto the ravenous birds of every sort, and to the beasts of the field to be devoured.
5 Thou shalt fall upon the open field: for I have spoken it, saith the Lord GOD.
6 And I will send a fire on Magog,(NUCLEAR ATOMIC BOMB) and among them that dwell carelessly in the isles: and they shall know that I am the LORD.
7 So will I make my holy name known in the midst of my people Israel; and I will not let them pollute my holy name any more: and the heathen shall know that I am the LORD, the Holy One in Israel.
8 Behold, it is come, and it is done, saith the Lord GOD; this is the day whereof I have spoken.
9  And they that dwell in the cities of Israel shall go forth, and shall set on fire and burn the weapons, both the shields and the bucklers, the bows and the arrows, and the handstaves, and the spears, and they shall burn them with fire seven years:
10  So that they shall take no wood out of the field, neither cut down any out of the forests; for they shall burn the weapons with fire: and they shall spoil those that spoiled them, and rob those that robbed them, saith the Lord GOD.
11 And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will give unto Gog (RUSSIA/ARAB/MUSLIMS) a place there of graves in Israel, the valley of the passengers (EAST OF THE DEAD SEA IN JORDAN VALLEY) on the east of the sea: and it shall stop the noses of the passengers: and there shall they bury Gog (RUSSIAN) and all his multitude:(ARAB/MUSLIM HORDE) and they shall call it The valley of Hamongog.(BURIEL SITE OF THE 300 MILLION,RUSSIAN/ARAB/MUSLIMS)
12 And seven months shall the house of Israel be burying of them, that they may cleanse the land.(OF ISRAEL)
13 Yea, all the people of the land (OF ISRAEL) shall bury them; and it shall be to them a renown the day that I (GOD-JESUS) shall be glorified, saith the Lord GOD.
14 And they shall sever out men of continual employment,(NUCLEAR ATOMIC BOMB EXPERTS) passing through the land to bury with the passengers those that remain upon the face of the earth, to cleanse it: after the end of seven months shall they search.
15 And the passengers that pass through the land, when any seeth a man’s bone, then shall he set up a sign by it,(WON'T TOUCH IT) till the buriers have buried it (PROPERLY) in the valley of Hamongog.(RUSSIA/ARAB/MUSLIMS NEW BURIEL SITE)(EAST OF THE DEAD SEA IN THE JORDAN VALLEY)
16 And also the name of the city shall be Hamonah. Thus shall they cleanse the land.(OF THE ISRAEL-GOD HATERS)
17 And, thou son of man, thus saith the Lord GOD; Speak unto every feathered fowl,(500 MILLION MIGRATING BIRDS THREW ISRAEL EVERY SPRING,FALL) and to every beast of the field, Assemble yourselves, and come; gather yourselves on every side to my sacrifice that I do sacrifice for you, even a great sacrifice upon the mountains of Israel, that ye may eat flesh, and drink blood.(OF THE RUSSIAN/ARAB/MUSLIM ARMIES)
18 Ye shall eat the flesh of the mighty, and drink the blood of the princes of the earth, of rams, of lambs, and of goats, of bullocks, all of them fatlings of Bashan.
19 And ye (MIGRATING BIRDS IN ISRAEL) shall eat fat till ye be full, and drink blood till ye be drunken, of my sacrifice which I have sacrificed for you.(RUSSIAN/ARAB/MUSLIM ISRAEL HATERS)
20 Thus ye shall be filled at my table with horses and chariots, with mighty men, and with all men of war, saith the Lord GOD.
21 And I (GOD-JESUS) will set my glory among the heathen,(WORLD NATIONS) and all the heathen (WORLD NATIONS) shall see my judgment that I have executed,(AGAINST ISRAELS ENEMIES) and my (GODS) hand that I have laid upon them.(ISRAELS HATER ENEMIES)
22  So the house of Israel shall know that I am the LORD their God from that day and forward.
23  And the heathen shall know that the house of Israel went into captivity for their iniquity: because they trespassed against me, therefore hid I my face from them, and gave them into the hand of their enemies: so fell they all by the sword.
24  According to their uncleanness and according to their transgressions have I done unto them, and hid my face from them.
25  Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Now will I bring again the captivity of Jacob, and have mercy upon the whole house of Israel, and will be jealous for my holy name;
26  After that they have borne their shame, and all their trespasses whereby they have trespassed against me, when they dwelt safely in their land, and none made them afraid.
27  When I have brought them again from the people, and gathered them out of their enemies’ lands, and am sanctified in them in the sight of many nations;
28  Then shall they know that I am the LORD their God, which caused them to be led into captivity among the heathen: but I have gathered them unto their own land, and have left none of them any more there.
29  Neither will I hide my face any more from them: for I have poured out my spirit upon the house of Israel, saith the Lord GOD.

JEREMEIAH 49:35-37 (IN IRAN AT THE BUSHEHR OR ARAK NUKE SITE SOME BELIEVE)
35  Thus saith the LORD of hosts; Behold, I will break the bow of Elam,(IRAN/BUSHEHR NUCLEAR SITE) the chief of their might.(MOST DANGEROUS NUKE SITE IN IRAN)
36  And upon Elam will I bring the four winds from the four quarters of heaven,(IRANIANS SCATTERED OR MASS IMIGARATION) and will scatter them toward all those winds; and there shall be no nation whither the outcasts of Elam shall not come.(WORLD IMMIGRATION)
37  For I will cause Elam (IRAN-BUSHEHR NUKE SITE) to be dismayed before their enemies, and before them that seek their life: and I will bring evil upon them, even my fierce anger,(ISRAELS NUKES POSSIBLY) saith the LORD; and I will send the sword after them, till I have consumed them:(IRAN AND ITS NUKE SITES DESTROYED)

ISAIAH 17:1,11-14
1 The burden of Damascus. Behold, Damascus is taken away from being a city, and it shall be a ruinous heap.(DAMASCUS FRYED TO A PULP)
11  In the day shalt thou make thy plant to grow, and in the morning shalt thou make thy seed to flourish: but the harvest shall be a heap in the day of grief and of desperate sorrow.
12  Woe to the multitude of many people, which make a noise like the noise of the seas; and to the rushing of nations,(USELESS U.N) that make a rushing like the rushing of mighty waters!
13  The nations shall rush like the rushing of many waters: but God shall rebuke them, and they shall flee far off, and shall be chased as the chaff of the mountains before the wind, and like a rolling thing before the whirlwind.
14  And behold at evening tide trouble; and before the morning he is not.(ASSAD KILLED IN OVERNIGHT RAID) This is the portion of them that spoil us,(ISRAEL) and the lot of them that rob us.

Israel and the unexpected new world order-By Brian Schrauger-THE JERUSALEM POST-July 10, 2017 22:26

Geographically, Israel is just off-center. Why then is it treated with such respect, especially by the likes of Russia and China?

In the new and surprising economic world order, Israel could gain a degree of wealth not seen since the days of King Solomon.For the Western world, strong new alliances between certain non-Western countries constitute something of a mystery. But while the West is distracted by political uprisings and remains enamored with the idea of its own “manifest destiny,” a new world order is emerging, dominated by up-and-coming global superpowers like Russia, China and India.Over the past eight years, many unexpected diplomatic changes have occurred. The Islamic Republic of Iran has formed a partnership with the “infidel” nation of Russia. Less than two years ago, Russia moved into Syria, and shows no signs of leaving. And Syria, despite its own problem with radical Islam, has strengthened bonds with Iran’s fundamentalist regime.Turkey’s President Recep Tayyip Erdogan has taunted Western Europe, preferring to pander to Moscow and Beijing. And China, though physically distant, has subtly installed troops in Syria.China’s fleets are also appearing in joint exercises with Iran in the Persian Gulf and Russia in the Mediterranean.As for Israel, how is it that this small country, a mere sliver of land, is accorded such deference? The world’s only Jewish state is making deals with Turkey, Russia and China, in spite of their alliances with Iran, which is dedicated to Israel’s annihilation. Why is Jerusalem pursuing such deals? And, ambivalent at best about Israel, why are these nations agreeing to them? A new world order, difficult for the West to recognize, answers many of these questions.About six months after Barack Obama began his first term as US president, a new partnership was born in the Russian city of Yekaterinburg.On June 16, 2009, leaders from Brazil, Russia, India and China (BRIC) met to discuss ways to impact the global financial situation “to reflect changes in the world economy.”Reuters noted at the time that “BRIC nations account for 15 percent of the $60.7 trillion global economy, but Goldman Sachs predicts that in 20 years time, the four countries could together dwarf the G7 and China’s economy will overtake the United States in total size.”Indeed, eight years later, those four nations – along with the addition of South Africa, hence BRICS – are rapidly moving toward a position of global economic dominance.Economic growth is skyrocketing, especially in China and India. In comparison, GDP growth in the US and the UK already look like what Reuters predicted.BRICS has also established its own international bank, called NDB. Under the auspices of the BRICS member states, its purpose is to finance infrastructure projects inside those member states.China has started another initiative that, according to global economist Jean-Pierre Lehmann, could bring about “the most dramatic transformation of the world economy since the Industrial Revolution.”The project is called the Belt and Road Initiative. Unveiled only four years ago, it will take an estimated $7.5 trillion to develop. But the benefit is nothing less than an explosion of prosperity, not just for participating countries but for the whole world. No less than 75 nations have joined the Silk Road Chamber of International Commerce.Members include all the Eastern Goliaths: China, Russia and India. For those keeping an eye on Israel, other notable members along with the Jewish state include Syria, Iraq, Iran, Turkey, Egypt, Qatar and the Palestinian Territories.Because China’s most important land “road” runs straight through the countries in this region. A second major route is noted below.The land road begins in the Chinese city of Xi’an. Its path runs directly through Tehran. Moving into Iraq, it then either goes directly into Turkey or through Syria to both Turkey and the Mediterranean.If China’s land road goes through Syria, as Tehran hopes it will, it will connect at the Mediterranean for shipping exports to Europe, Africa, North America and South America.Russia is guarding the Mediterranean with a fully developed and growing seaport. Iran may be connected to the western sea, but Russia is determined to hold its coastal key.Israel is only miles south of the China land road, and only miles north of its proposed sea road.The latter, sometimes called the Maritime Road, connects China with Southeast Asia, India, East Africa and, upwards through the Suez Canal, Yemen, Saudi Arabia and Egypt.Geographically, Israel is just off-center. Why then is it treated with such respect, especially by the likes of Russia and China? Already, Israel is getting under the skin of other members in the Silk Road International Chamber of Commerce. Its huge gas and oil fields just offshore in the Mediterranean are on the verge of piping fuel directly to Europe, cutting into Russia’s market.Maneuvering its way into the transport of goods via China’s land and sea roads, Israel is floating the idea of an alternate shipping route to Egypt’s costly Suez Canal. It will be cheaper and faster, Israel argues, to deliver goods to Eilat, transfer them to a highspeed train that goes to Ashdod on the Mediterranean, and from there ship goods throughout the world. In response, Cairo is already calling foul.Most importantly, Israel is positioned to guard the world’s Internet. Everything today is traded, controlled and administered online. And Israel is emerging as the world’s number one guardian of the worldwide web. That means, regardless of being a few miles offtrack from China’s Land and Maritime Roads, it is positioned to be the center of both belts.Economists worry that China’s ambition could trigger a global economic collapse; a currency collapse, specifically. Maybe BRICS and One Belt One Road don’t care. A global currency collapse might be seen as a way to wipe the slate clean of nation-based currencies, especially the US dollar, and establish an international one: like Bitcoin, perhaps.If Bitcoin is the model for a new Internet-based global currency, Israel is likely to be its guardian too, protecting that currency from hackers around the world.As chief of security for the world’s information and currency, and with energy independence, Israel stands to gain substantial wealth.It is a position that explains the willingness of Russia and China to negotiate with Israel today; it is also a position that will invoke resentment tomorrow.Feeding that resentment will be the small matter of Iran’s determination to annihilate the Jewish state. Inasmuch as it becomes Israel’s neighbor in Syria and Lebanon (as, arguably, it already has), Tehran’s ambition to destroy Israel becomes all but irresistible.For the sake of trade, China does not want this war. For the same reason, neither does Russia.Perhaps someone will come along and, strictly for the sake of business, bring peace to the Middle East. But if such a treaty failed, or if for any reason Israel becomes an economic threat to BRICS and One Belt One Road, it is feasible that Russia will descend, China will march and Tehran will launch.Why? To extract the sliver-sized country, to unblock the flow of commerce, and to deal with “the Jewish problem” once and for all.Brian Schrauger is the editor-in-chief of the Jerusalem Journal and its daily Chaim Report, an aggregation of Israel-related headlines from around the world. His email is Brian@JerusalemJournal.net.

OZONE DEPLETION JUDGEMENT ON THE EARTH DUE TO SIN

ISAIAH 30:26-27
26 Moreover the light of the moon shall be as the light of the sun, and the light of the sun shall be sevenfold,(7X OR 7-DEGREES HOTTER) as the light of seven days, in the day that the LORD bindeth up the breach of his people,(ISRAEL) and healeth the stroke of their wound.
27 Behold, the name of the LORD cometh from far, burning with his anger, and the burden thereof is heavy: his lips are full of indignation, and his tongue as a devouring fire:

MATTHEW 24:21-22,29
21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.
22 And except those days should be shortened,(DAY LIGHT HOURS SHORTENED) there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect’s sake (ISRAELS SAKE) those days shall be shortened (Daylight hours shortened)(THE ASTEROID HITS EARTH HERE)
29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

REVELATION 16:7-9
7 And I heard another out of the altar say, Even so, Lord God Almighty, true and righteous are thy judgments.
8 And the fourth angel poured out his vial upon the sun; and power was given unto him to scorch men with fire.
9 And men were scorched with great heat, and blasphemed the name of God, which hath power over these plagues: and they repented not to give him glory.

FIRES AND EXPLOSIONS

REVELATION 8:7
7 The first angel sounded, and there followed hail and fire mingled with blood, and they were cast upon the earth: and the third part of trees was burnt up, and all green grass was burnt up.

It's homes, it's lives, it's memories': Wildfire tears through B.C.'s Loon Lake-[CBC]-YAHOONEWS-July 16, 2017

In the early hours of Friday morning, Shawn Cahill watched as the cabin where he and his kids spent most of their summer weekends went up in flames.The Township of Langley firefighter was standing on the opposite side of B.C.'s Loon Lake, trying to halt the progress of the Ashcroft Reserve wildfire as it threatened hundreds of homes and vacation spots in the area.Last time he'd checked, his property appeared to be safe — he'd cut the grass, sprayed water on the house and removed potential fuels."I looked back over and saw an orange glow and went 'Oh, I guess it's not going to make it today,'" Cahill recalled. - Check the Thompson-Nicola Regional District website for evacuation information - Check the B.C. Wildfire Service website for the latest on the Ashcroft Reserve fire.When the Thompson-Nicola Regional District ordered the evacuation Friday of 376 properties on Loon Lake, Cahill was one of a handful of cottagers and residents who stuck around to try and battle the aggressive fire threatening the tight-knit recreational community, located about a 40-kilometre drive north of Cache Creek.Cahill joined three other firefighters from the Lower Mainland and three volunteers from the Loon Lake fire department in the fight, but eventually they realized they needed to get out.The fire seemed to be approaching them from two directions, and gusts of winds were blowing flames and embers across the only road into the area.That's when Cahill noticed what was happening to his cottage and the one next to it."Nothing I could do about that at that point, so we just carried on and made our way out of there," he said.-No word on extent of damage-Officials from the regional district and the B.C. Wildfire Service haven't been able to say how many homes on Loon Lake were burned by the Ashcroft Reserve wildfire, which was last estimated at 42,300 hectares. Between 50 and 60 people were in the area when RCMP began ordering people out of their homes.Fire information officer Mike McCulley said the area is too smoky and the fire too aggressive for anyone to go in and take stock of the damage.Those conditions have also made it difficult for crews to get into the area."We know that our crews have been doing everything they can to protect Loon Lake and all the other communities surrounding this fire," McCulley said.The lack of information has been frustrating and frightening for those who love spending summer days boating on Loon Lake and winter weekends snowmobiling through the hills nearby.Laura Lloyd-Jones's family has had a one-room log cabin on the lake for five generations, and she would be heartbroken if it was destroyed. She also worries about the permanent residents and ranchers who make their lives at Loon Lake."This is a village, it's a community, it's people," Lloyd-Jones said."It's not just lake cabins, it's not just vacation spaces. It's homes, it's lives, it's memories — and it's all burning."'You just can't fight Mother Nature'-Daryl Hart and his wife have made Loon Lake their permanent home for the last seven years. Hart is a semi-retired Surrey firefighter who helped with the attempt to protect the community.By Sunday afternoon, he had had no news about his house.But as a firefighter with three decades of experience, he always knew wildfires were a danger in that part of the province."When we moved up there, that was one of the first things I talked to my wife about," Hart said. "You just can't fight Mother Nature like that. Cross your fingers and hope for the best, but more so, be prepared for the worst."As for Cahill, he had the tough job of telling his two teenagers that their cabin was most likely gone. They were upset, but he's staying positive and thinking about camping trips they could do instead."I'm holding onto five per cent of, what do you call it? Hope, that's the word," he said. "But it's pretty definite that whole side [of the lake] is gone."

DANIEL 7:23-24
23 Thus he said, The fourth beast (EU,REVIVED ROME) shall be the fourth kingdom upon earth,(7TH WORLD EMPIRE) which shall be diverse from all kingdoms, and shall devour the whole earth, and shall tread it down, and break it in pieces.(TRADING BLOCKS-10 WORLD REGIONS/TRADE BLOCS)
24 And the ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings(10 NATIONS-10 WORLD DIVISION WORLD GOVERNMENT) that shall arise: and another shall rise after them; and he shall be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue three kings.(EITHER THE EUROPEAN UNION DICTATOR BOOTS 3 COUNTRIES FROM THE EU OR THE DICTATOR TAKES OVER THE WORLD ECONOMY BY CONTROLLING 3 WORLD TRADE BLOCS)

REVELATION 17:9-13
9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.(THE VATICAN IS BUILT ON 7 HILLS OR MOUNTAINS)
10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen,(1-ASSYRIA,2-EGYPT,3-BABYLON,4-MEDO-PERSIA,5-GREECE) and one is,(IN POWER IN JOHNS AND JESUS DAY-6-ROME) and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.(7TH-REVIVED ROMAN EMPIRE OR THE EUROPEAN UNION TODAY AND THE SHORT SPACE IS-7 YEARS.THE EUROPEAN UNION WILL HAVE WORLD CONTROL FOR THE LAST 3 1/2 YEARS.BUT WILL HAVE ITS MIGHTY WORLD POWER FOR THE FULL 7 YEARS OF THE 7 YEAR TRIBULATION PERIOD.AND THE WORLD DICTATOR WILL BE THE BEAST FROM THE EU.AND THE VATICAN POPE WILL BE THE WHORE THAT RIDES THE EUROPEAN UNION TO POWER.AND THE 2 EUROPEAN UNION POWER FREAKS WILL CONTROL AND DECIEVE THE WHOLE EARTH INTO THEIR DESTRUCTION.IF YOU ARE NOT SAVED BY THE BLOOD OF JESUS.YOU WILL BE DECIEVED BY THESE TWO.THE WORLD POLITICIAN-THE EUROPEAN UNION DICTATOR.AND THE FALSE PROPHET THAT DEFECTS CHRISTIANITY-THE FALSE VATICAN POPE.
11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.
12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.
13 These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.

Heres the scripture 1 week = 7 yrs Genesis 29:27-29
27 Fulfil her week, and we will give thee this also for the service which thou shalt serve with me yet seven other years.
28 And Jacob did so, and fulfilled her week:(7 YEARS) and he gave him Rachel his daughter to wife also.
29 And Laban gave to Rachel his daughter Bilhah his handmaid to be her maid.

DANIEL 9:26-27
26 And after threescore and two weeks(62X7=434 YEARS+7X7=49 YEARS=TOTAL OF 69 WEEKS OR 483 YRS) shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary;(ROMAN LEADERS DESTROYED THE 2ND TEMPLE) and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined.(THERE HAS TO BE 70 WEEKS OR 490 YRS TO FUFILL THE VISION AND PROPHECY OF DAN 9:24).(THE NEXT VERSE IS THAT 7 YR WEEK OR (70TH FINAL WEEK).
27 And he ( THE ROMAN,EU PRESIDENT) shall confirm the covenant (PEACE TREATY) with many for one week:(1X7=7 YEARS) and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease,(3 1/2 yrs in TEMPLE ANIMAL SACRIFICES STOPPED) and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

Britain and EU 'get to work' on Brexit By Eszter ZalanJULY 17,17-EUOBSERVER

BRUSSELS, Today, 18:15-Britain and the EU said they would get to the “heart of the matter”, as the second round of talks were kicked off on Monday (17 July) in Brussels.The EU’s chief negotiator Michel Barnier welcomed Britain’s Brexit minister David Davis in the European Commission, where working groups commenced detailed discussions on citizens’ rights, financial settlement, and other issues, such as jurisdiction of the EU’s top court and the UK's Northern Irish border with Ireland."We'll now delve into the heart of the matter," Barnier told reporters, saying the two sides need to examine and compare their respective positions.Davis said it is “time to get down to work” and make negotiations a success."For us it's incredibly important we now make good progress ... that we negotiate through this and identify the differences so we can deal with them and identify the similarities, so that we can reinforce them," he said.The two negotiators did not take questions, saying “they have to work” now.Davis left Brussels later in the morning, after his meeting with Barnier, and is expected to return to Brussels on Thursday (20 July) to close-out the second round of discussions.However, Barnier said they would be in contact throughout the week.One of the key issues is the financial settlement.On Monday, the UK still has not presented on paper its position for the financial settlement.A source told EUobserver that UK negotiators listened to what the European Commission had to say about paying a bill. An EU official told EUobserver that the UK wants to first see what it would get “in exchange” for the financial settlement before committing to settle the accounts.Earlier estimates put the bill between €60 billion and €100 billion.

Juncker: Death penalty will end Turkey's EU bid By Nikolaj Nielsen-JULY 17,17-EUOBSERVER

BRUSSELS, Today, 09:29-European Commission president Jean-Claude Juncker has warned against Turkey reimposing the death penalty.Juncker in Germany's Bild am Sonntag newspaper has said the move would "slam the door to EU membership."The comments follow statements over the weekend by Turkey's president, Recep Tayyip Erdogan, that he would not hesitate to introduce capital punishment should the parliament back it.Erdogan, addressing crowds in Istanbul on Saturday (15 July) to mark the one year anniversary of the failed military coup, vowed to avenge the deaths of some 250 people."We’ll first rip the heads off these traitors. We will cut their heads off,” he said.Turkey says that the Fethullah Gulen movement, now labelled by Ankara as a terrorist organisation, was behind the coup. Gulen, an exiled cleric living in the United States, denies any direct involvement.Turkish authorities have purged some 150,000 people since last July, including the chair and director of Amnesty International Turkey. Turkey says it has since reinstated over 30,000 public employees and set up an inquiry commission to probe wrongful detentions.Erdogan was also critical of the European Union. He said the EU had failed to live up to its agreements with Turkey.Turkey hosts over 3 million Syrian refugees as part of an agreement with the EU to prevent them from arriving in Greece.Turkey wants short-term visas lifted on its nationals travelling throughout the passport-free Schengen bloc, as a result.The EU refuses, given Turkey has yet to meet a half-dozen benchmarks, including demands to reform its counter-terrorism laws and implement a readmission agreement for non-Turkish nationals.Those benchmarks will be discussed at a high-level political meeting between Turkey and the EU commission on 25 July.The agreed "statement" also requires the EU to finance refugee projects inside Turkey to the tune of €3 billion. Some of that money has also gone to Turkey's ministries of education and health.The tug of war between the two sides is underpinned by conflicting messages. Senior diplomats and officials on both sides say membership remains a priority, despite Erdogan's threats, as efforts remain to strengthen trade relations via the Customs Union agreement.-Tough path towards EU membership-Last week, Ankara had sent its deputy prime minister, Numan Kurtulmus, to Brussels where he met EU commission vice-president Frans Timmermans and European Parliament chief Antonio Tajani.Mehmet Hakan Olcay, Turkey's ambassador to Belgium, also told reporters on Friday that "Turkey's strategic position remains for full membership of the European Union."But he had also defended a BBC interview with Erdogan, where the president said Turkey could stand on its own "two feet" and that the EU was wasting Turkey's time.Turkey is the single largest beneficiary of the EU instrument for pre-accession assistance (IPA), with more than 40 percent of all IPA fund allocation.Turkey was allocated just under €5 billion over a seven-year period, with around a third of that geared towards areas such as building democracy and the rule of law.Asked why the taxpayers in the EU should continue financing Turkey, given Erdogan's comments, Olcay said the amount was small."It is not that much funding to start off with," he said, noting that Turkey's membership process dates back to the 1954 Ankara agreement.The EU parliament wants talks, which are already frozen, to come to an official end following Turkey's widespread crackdown on different sectors.Turkey has opened 16 out of 35 of the EU's accession negotiation chapters. Of those, only one has been completed so far.Ankara's path to membership has also been frustrated, in part, by Greek Cypriot demands, given the outstanding territorial dispute in Cyprus.France, while under the presidency of Nicolas Sarkozy, also opposed the opening of a number of accession chapters.

WORLD POWERS IN THE LAST DAYS (END OF AGE OF GRACE NOT THE WORLD)

EUROPEAN UNION-KING OF WEST-DAN 9:26-27,DAN 7:23-24,DAN 11:40,REV 13:1-10
EGYPT-KING OF THE SOUTH-DAN 11:40
RUSSIA-KING OF THE NORTH-EZEK 38:1-2,EZEK 39:1-3
CHINA-KING OF THE EAST-DAN 11:44,REV 9:16,18
VATICAN-RELIGIOUS LEADER-REV 13:11-18,REV 17:4-5,9,18

WORLD TERRORISM

OH BY THE WAY WHEN THE MEDIA SAYS ALLU-AK-BAR MEANS GOD IS GREAT LIE. IN ISLAM ALLU-AK-BAR MEANS OUR GOD IS GREATER OR GREATEST. THIS IS HOW THE MEDIA SUCK HOLES UP TO ISLAMIC-QURANIC-MUSLIMS. BY WATERING DOWN THE REAL MEANING OF THE SEX FOR MURDER DEATH CULT ISLAM. TO MAKE IT SOUND LIKE A PEACEFUL RELIGION (CULT OF DEATH AND WORLD DOMINATION).

GENESIS 6:11-13
11 The earth also was corrupt before God, and the earth was filled with violence.(WORLD TERRORISM,MURDERS)(HAMAS IN HEBREW IS VIOLENCE)
12 And God looked upon the earth, and, behold, it was corrupt; for all flesh had corrupted his way upon the earth.
13 And God said unto Noah, The end of all flesh is come before me; for the earth is filled with violence (TERRORISM)(HAMAS) through them; and, behold, I will destroy them with the earth.

GENESIS 16:11-12
11 And the angel of the LORD said unto her,(HAGAR) Behold, thou art with child, and shalt bear a son, and shalt call his name Ishmael;(FATHER OF THE ARAB/MUSLIMS) because the LORD hath heard thy affliction.
12 And he (ISHMAEL-FATHER OF THE ARAB-MUSLIMS) will be a wild (DONKEY-JACKASS) man;(ISLAM IS A FAKE AND DANGEROUS SEX FOR MURDER CULT) his hand will be against every man,(ISLAM HATES EVERYONE) and every man's hand against him;(PROTECTING THEMSELVES FROM BEING BEHEADED) and he (ISHMAEL ARAB/MUSLIM) shall dwell in the presence of all his brethren.(LITERAL-THE ARABS LIVE WITH THEIR BRETHERN JEWS)

ISAIAH 14:12-14
12  How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer,(SATAN) son of the morning!(HEBREW-CRECENT MOON-ISLAM) how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
13  For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:
14  I (SATAN HAS EYE TROUBLES) will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.(AND 1/3RD OF THE ANGELS OF HEAVEN FELL WITH SATAN AND BECAME DEMONS)

JOHN 16:2
2 They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service.(ISLAM MURDERS IN THE NAME OF MOON GOD ALLAH OF ISLAM)

Hungary, Israel seek closer ties as Orban campaign unnerves Jews-[Reuters]-By Krisztina Than-YAHOONEWS-July 17, 2017

BUDAPEST (Reuters) - Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu is likely to focus on business rather than history in Budapest as he looks to deepen ties with Hungary, whose leader Viktor Orban's flirtation with the radical right has unnerved Jews living there.During a two-day visit starting on Tuesday, Netanyahu will also meet the Polish, Czech and Slovak leaders as part of efforts to build support for Israel's interests in international forums.He arrives at a sensitive moment, less than a month after Orban praised Hungary's interwar leader Miklos Horthy - a Hitler ally - and used an image of Jewish U.S. financier George Soros in an anti-immigration billboard campaign.Yair Lapid, who heads Israel's centrist Yesh Atid opposition party, called on Netanyahu to cancel the visit over the poster campaign, which Budapest has denied was anti-Semitic..But Israel's foreign ministry last week accused Soros - who funds dozens of pro-democracy and human rights groups - of undermining the government, suggesting right-winger Netanyahu may find common ground with Orban over clampdowns on non-governmental organizations critical of their administrations."We had the Horthy (remark) and then the billboard campaign. The billboard campaign created a certain domino effect reaction in the Jewish community," Israeli ambassador Yossi Amrani told Reuters in Budapest. "People expressed fears."Amrani reiterated that Israel was committed to protecting Jewish communities and fighting anti-Semitism. At the same time, Israel was seeking cooperation with Budapest."The PM is visiting because we believe there is common ground and certain strategic interests. We still believe this is possible," Amrani said.Netanyahu's visit will be the first to Hungary by an Israeli prime minister since the fall of communism.Like Hungary, Israel has passed legislation that seeks to limit the influence of NGOs that receive a large portion of their funding from abroad.Human rights group Amnesty International said on Monday it was worrisome that both leaders were conducting campaigns against civil organizations."We call on both prime ministers to fundamentally change their attitude with relation to human rights," Amnesty said.-CARS AND FENCES-The meetings will focus on business cooperation, mainly in the car industry, as Central Europe hosts assembly plants of major manufacturers, the Israeli ambassador and an official close to Netanyahu told Reuters."There's quite a bit of economic activity in the region in which Israel shares an interest.. Israel has expertise in technology related to the (auto) industry," the official said."Israel has an interest in building good bilateral relations that are then reflected in multinational forums," he added.Israel has sought better ties with countries that have a vote in multilateral forums, whether the EU or the United Nations, which it hopes will help defend its interests when Israel is criticized.Poland has just been elected into the U.N. Security Council as a non-permanent member for the next two years.Defense and security would also be discussed, as Europe struggles with the influx of migrants from the Middle East and Africa."Europe is awash in refugees so people are interested in how to deal with that issue," the official close to Netanyahu said.Hungary, which built a double fence on its southern border to keep migrants out, has held discussions with Israel about purchasing security fences.(This story has been refiled to add dropped word 'than' in lead paragraph.)(Additional reporting by Luke Baker in JERUSALEM; editing by John Stonestreet)

Austria readies for migrant border surge By Nikolaj Nielsen-JULY 17,17-EUOBSERVER

BRUSSELS, Today, 18:26-Austria is ready to "protect" its borders amid reported Italian threats to issue provisional visas to thousands of migrants.Speaking to journalists in Brussels on Monday (17 July), Austria's foreign minister Sebastian Kurz said the country would not allow large numbers of people to pass from Italy should Rome issue the documents."If it happens, we will protect the Brenner border. We will not allow that people can move to the north, we know what this triggered in 2015," said Kurz. Some one million people arrived in the EU in 2015 with many passing north through the Western Balkans from Greece.The statement follows Austrian plans announced earlier this month to send the army to reinforce police at the Brenner Pass, a major highway that runs through a mountainous valley.Few people are leaving Italy towards Austria but Rome reportedly said it would provide travel visas to migrants stuck in the country given the lack of help from other EU states.An Italian official said the government had never "formally issued" any proposal on the provisional visas, noting the idea had instead been floated by the parliament.Kurz, a 30-year old vying to become the next chancellor, had also demanded that Italy restrict ferry crossings of migrants from its islands to the mainland in the hope it will help curtail movement towards the rest of Europe.His comments comes ahead of Austrian legislative elections in October, with Kurz leading the centre-right Austrian People's party.-Foreign ministers discuss Libya-It also follows a meeting among foreign ministers in Brussels, who are ratcheting up pressure against migrant smugglers in Libya.A vast majority of people leaving from Libya are using dinghies, given in part, an EU led effort through its naval operation Sophia to seize and destroy the migrant boats.Sophia's mandate is soon set to terminate with some, like Belgium, wanting the operation to shift into Libyan territorial waters."This requires an invitation from the Libyan authorities, I would say that this would probably also require more assets," said the EU's foreign policy chief, Federica Mogherini.With fewer sea-worthy boats available, smugglers appear to have opted for more cheaper rubber alternatives.Ministers now want to restrict exports on dinghies and outboard motors to Libya."The EU will consider how the restriction of access to the said products for smugglers and traffickers could be extended beyond the EU," noted the ministers.The move is part of a broader aim to close down the migratory route in the Central Mediterranean, prevent charities from rescuing people inside Libya territorial waters, and turn the country's detention centres into reception facilities."There are about more than 30 of these detention centres, several thousand people, we are working in about 20 of them," said Lacy Swing, the head of the Geneva-based International Organisation of Migration (IOM).Some 86,000 people have taken the route from Libya to reach Italy, with over 2,200 dying in the process, since the start of this year.But Libya remains gripped in violence and political instability. The UN recognised government in Tripoli has little influence and control over vast swathes of country given, in part, the presence of some 1,500 armed militia groups.Amid the political instability, the EU is piling on the pressure to better control the southern Libyan borders and to offload the task of managing the migrants onto the UN refugee agency (UNHCR) and the IOM.Both charities are present in Libya with the IOM hoping to return at least 10,000 people to their home countries by the end of the year.The EU, meanwhile, has trained some 113 Libyan coast guards to pluck people from the Libyan territorial waters and return them to Libya. Another 75 are set to be trained in September."The ultimate objective for us is not to have European Union presence in the Libyan territorial waters," noted Mogherini.

What are they afraid of?' Quebec imams condemn vote against Muslim cemetery-[CBC]-YAHOONEWS-July 17, 2017

The news of Sunday night's vote opposing the creation of a Muslim cemetery in Saint-Apollinaire has been met with disbelief and dismay in the Muslim community, says a well-known Quebec imam."People are demoralized. Outraged. They're outraged at how come only 19 people can decide the fate of thousands of people," Hassan Guillet told CBC News on Monday morning.Guillet said it's important to recognize the decision was not a rejection of the Muslim community in Quebec, but rather the rejection of the creation of a cemetery by the people who live adjacent to the proposed project.Still, he expressed his personal disappointment, saying he believed the area was well situated for a burial ground."I was very sad. Surprised and especially very sad and upset."Guillet caught the world's attention with his address at the funeral for three of the victims of the Quebec City mosque shooting last January.Only residents who lived adjacent to the proposed site were allowed to cast ballots. The vote was 19-16 against the cemetery, with one spoiled ballot. A total of 49 residents were entitled to vote in the referendum.Quebec Muslims currently bury people in a cemetery in Laval. After the mosque shooting, Quebec City Mayor Régis Labeaume vowed to create a burial ground for Muslims. On Monday, Labeaume called the vote against the cemetery "sad.""You had 49 people that had the right to decide on a subject, on a project that has consequences all over the province," he said."In terms of governance, that's quite special."'What are they afraid of?'Mohamed Labidi, president of the Quebec City mosque that was the scene of the shooting, said the referendum's result shocked its members.He said the community had been working to establish a Muslim cemetery for nearly 20 years and has kept running into these kinds of difficulties.He feels they've been used to quietly rejecting the project, if not the Muslim community itself. "In Saint-Apollinaire, it was clear," Labidi said on Gravel le matin, Radio-Canada's Montreal morning radio show."It's clear when more than half [of voters] don't want a Muslim cemetery on their territory.... What are they afraid of?"Saint-Apollinaire Mayor Bernard Ouellet admitted some of the opposition was founded in fear. For many of the residents, they're only exposed to negative depictions of Islam in the media, he said. "When you lack information, fear predominates," Ouellet also said on the radio show. "In the worst of cases, they were talking about being invaded or losing their roots as Quebecers."But Labidi said Muslims wouldn't be visiting the town that often. All they want is to bury those who've died, he said.Ouellet said he was disappointed by the vote's result, but satisfied with the process, despite the fact only 49 people could cast ballots under the current zoning laws."I think we'll have to take a look at that," he said of the decades-old legislation created when Quebec's population was a lot less diverse."I think it would have been interesting if the whole population could have voted, for sure."Drainville, politicians respond-Bernard Drainville, the former Parti Québécois politician who drafted the party's controversial Charter of Values, voiced his support for the Muslim cemetery, tweeting in French that the referendum result was a blow to inclusivity in the province. "We tell Muslim Quebecers 'it's your Quebec.' Then they ask for some land for their dead and it's no? Disappointed. Very," he wrote.NDP leadership candidate Guy Caron also took to Twitter to express disappointment with the referendum result."With respect, trust and dialogue, our society will be stronger."

US-backed forces battle IS in heart of Syria's Raqqa-[The Canadian Press]-YAHOONEWS-July 17, 2017

BEIRUT — U.S.-backed Syrian fighters fought Islamic State militants in the heart of Raqqa, the extremists' self-styled capital, on Monday, as scores of civilians fled areas controlled by the group.The Kurdish-led group has been one of the most effective forces fighting IS in Syria, but has also clashed with Turkish-backed Syrian forces elsewhere in the country. As it battled IS in Raqqa, the SDF also fought Turkish-allied Syrian forces in Ein Daqna, in the neighbouring Aleppo province, according to Syrian activists and Turkish media.The Syrian Democratic Forces, aided by the U.S.-led coalition, launched their offensive to capture Raqqa on June 6, and have since taken several areas. The Britain-based Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said Monday's fighting is concentrated in Raqqa's southwestern neighbourhood of Yarmouk as well as a central area close to the Old City.The SDF says intense fighting is underway in central Raqqa, adding that its fighters have taken positions near a centuries-old mosque known as the Old Mosque. The Kurdish-run Hawar news agency says some 180 civilians were able to flee areas controlled by IS, while the Observatory put the number in the hundreds.The SDF said 11 IS fighters have been killed in the clashes since Sunday. The IS-linked Aamaq news agency said 14 SDF fighters were killed in the fighting in Raqqa on Sunday alone.The intensification of fighting comes a week after Iraqi forces declared victory against IS in the northern Iraqi city of Mosul, the largest the extremists have held. The loss of Raqqa would deal a major blow to IS, but the group still holds wide areas of the eastern province of Deir el-Zour, bordering Iraq.That province figures to be the backdrop to the next phase of the war on IS, with government forces backed by Russia and Iran approaching from the west and south. Pro-government forces reached the edges of the Bashari mountain range on Monday, after seizing the Zamla natural gas field one day earlier, the Observatory and Syrian military media reported. The advance secures further natural resources revenues for the government and puts government forces in a position to penetrate the Deir el-Zour countryside.The SDF is dominated by a Kurdish militia known as the YPG, which Turkey views as an extension of the Kurdish insurgency raging in its own territory. Turkish troops and allied Syrian forces rolled into Syria last year in order to battle IS and halt the advance of the SDF. The U.S.-led coalition has sought to stop the fighting between Turkey and the SDF, both of which are allies against IS.The website of Turkey's pro-government A Haber television said Turkish-backed Syrian opposition fighters launched a "large" operation against the SDF in Ein Daqna, close to the Turkish border. The website quotes unnamed local sources as saying that intense clashes are ongoing.The Observatory said Monday's fighting killed two Turkey-backed fighters and left several SDF fighters wounded. A Haber said at least one Turkish-backed fighter was killed and some 14 were wounded.Rezan Hiddo, an SDF political officer, said the group had repelled the assault on Ein Daqna. Hiddo said Turkish artillery struck the village as well as near a Russian military outpost in nearby Kafr Janneh, which is also under SDF control. Russia deployed what it called observer units into the region earlier this year to discourage clashes between Turkey and the SDF."We are waiting for the American government to apply diplomatic pressure on Turkey to halt the aggression," said Hiddo.The Associated Press.

ALLTIME