Thursday, March 20, 2014
DAY 13- MISSING MH370-777-200-5 LANDING SPACES IN INDIAN OCEAN ON PILOTS SIMULATOR
THE MISSING PLANE MH370 SITUATION AT 12:06AM THU MAR 20,2014
BREAKING NEWS AT 12:06AM THU MAR 20,14.THEY MAY HAVE FOUND DEBRIS FROM THE MISSING PLANE.NEAR THE SOUTHERN INDIAN OCEAN NEAR AUSTRALIA.THEY THINK THEY SPOTTED IT FROM SATELLITES.IF THIS IS IT.IT COULD HAVE BEEN A ALLAH SEX FOR MURDER 72-VIRGIN KILL.OR THEY MAY HAVE RUN OUTTA GAS AND ENDED UP CRASHING.IT WILL BE TAKING SOME TIME TO GET TO THE SITE TO CONFIRM THE DEBRIS.OBJECTS HAVE BEEN SPOTTED OFF THE COAST OF PERTH.
THE MISSING PLANE MH370 SITUATION AT 10:45PM WED MAR 19,2014
LATE BREAKING NEWS-WEDNESDAY NIGHT YET.
JEFF BEATTY FINALLY MENTIONED ON CNN ABOUT MY KIDNAPPING THEORY.HE AGREES IT COULD BE A KIDNAPPING OR A CARGO KIDNAP.THIS WAS THE FIRST TIME ON CNN THAT I ACTUALLY HEARD SOMEONE SAY THE FREESCALE WORKERS COULD HAVE BEEN KIDNAPPED.TONIGHT WE FIND OUT THAT MALAYSIA HAS GIVEN INDIA CERTAIN CORDINATES TO CHECK OUT.IT MIGHT BE SOLVED IF THE KIDNAPPERS CRASHED THE PLANE ACCIDENTALLY.OR IF INDIA WAS PART OF THE PLOT AND KILLED THE 2 PILOTS AND HID THE PLANE.AND DUMPED AN EQUAL IN THE OCEAN NEAR INDIA TO COVERUP THE KIDNAPPING.IF THIS WAS THE CASE INDIA WOULD STILL HAVE THE 20 ENGINEERS AND COULD STILL TRY TO GET THE NATIONAL NUCLEAR DEFENCE SECRETS OUT OF THEM.UNFORTUNATELY THEY WOULD HAVE TO KILL ALL THE OTHERS IN THE PLANE IN ORDER TO MAKE THIS DIVERSION WORK.JIM TILLMAN JUST MENTIONED THEY MAY HAVE WANT THE PLANE AND THE PEOPLE IN THE PLANE ALSO.WE MIGHT BE CLOSE TO A FINALLY HERE.AND JUST REMEMBER INDIA STOPPED THERE SEARCHING EITHER YESTERDAY OR THE DAY BEFORE.
THE MISSING PLANE MH370 SITUATION AT 7:30AM THU MAR 20,2014
ITS NOW 7:30 IN THE MORNING AND THEY NEVER GOT TO THE DEBRIS YET TO CONFIRM IF IT IS THE PLANES DEBRIS.ITS BEEN 7-1/2 HOURS SINCE WE FIRST HEARD THE TIP.WERE THE POSSIBLE DEBRIS IS - IS A HEAVY CURRENT AREA FULL OF DEBRIS.IF THIS IS DEBRIS IS FROM THE PLANE.THIS WILL NOT BE WERE THE PLANE CRASHED.THESE SATELLITE MESSAGES ARE 4 DAYS OLD.SO THE ORIGINAL CRASH SITE COULD BE WHO KNOWS A FEW HUNDRED OR A FEW THOUSAND MILES FROM WERE THE SUPOSED DEBRIS IS.THIS WILL JUST BE THE BEGGINING OF A LONG PROCESS IF IT FINALLY IS DEBRIS FROM THE MH370-777-200ER BOEING PLANE.THE WEATHER IS SO BAD THEY CAN NOT HET TO IT YET.
Australia checking 2 objects in search for plane-By SCOTT MCDONALD and KRISTEN GELINEAU - MAR 20,14-YAHOONEWS-Australia may have found MH370 debris
KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia (AP) — Four military search planes were dispatched Thursday to determine whether two large objects bobbing in a remote part of the Indian Ocean are debris from the missing Malaysia Airlines flight.The search for the objects could take time and Australian authorities said one of the planes was unable to locate the debris through clouds and rain, but that other planes would continue the hunt.One of the objects spotted by satellite imagery was 24 meters (almost 80 feet) in length and the other was 5 meters (15 feet). There could be other objects in the area, a four-hour flight from Australia's southwestern coast, said John Young, manager of the Australian Maritime Safety Authority's emergency response division."This is a lead, it's probably the best lead we have right now," Young said. He cautioned that the objects could be seaborne debris along a shipping route where containers can fall off cargo vessels, although the larger object is longer than a container.Young told a news conference in Canberra, Australia's capital, that planes had been sent to the area about 2,500 kilometers (1,550 miles) southwest of Perth to check on the objects. He said satellite images "do not always turn out to be related to the search even if they look good, so we will hold our views on that until they are sighted close-up."Australian Prime Minister Tony Abbott earlier told Parliament about the debris, and said Orion search aircraft had been dispatched.Young said visibility was poor and may hamper efforts to find the objects. He said they "are relatively indistinct on the imagery ... but those who are experts indicate they are credible sightings. The indication to me is of objects that are a reasonable size and probably awash with water, moving up and down over the surface. "Military planes from Australia, the U.S. and New Zealand have been searching in a region over the southern Indian Ocean that was narrowed down from 600,000 square kilometers (232,000 square miles) to 305,000 square kilometers (117,000 square miles).Young said the depth of the ocean in the latest area, which is south from where the search had been focused since Monday, is several thousand meters (yards). He said commercial satellites had been redirected in the hope of getting higher resolution images. He did not say when that would happen. The current images are not sharp enough to determine any markings.The Australian Maritime Safety Authority released two images of the whitish objects floating on or just under the surface. The images were taken March 16, but Australian Air Commodore John McGarry said it took time to analyze them."The task of analyzing imagery is quite difficult, it requires drawing down frames and going through frame by frame. The moment this imagery was discovered to reveal a possible object that might indicate a debris field, we have passed the information from defense across to AMSA for their action," he said.
The AMSA said on their official Twitter account that the crew of a P3 Orion plane was not able to spot the objects Thursday through limited visibility but that the search would continue.Malaysian Defense Minister Hishammuddin Hussein told a news conference Thursday that the satellite images, "while credible, still must be confirmed."Some analysts said the debris is most likely not pieces of Flight 370. "The chances of it being debris from the airplane are probably small, and the chances of it being debris from other shipping are probably large," said Jason Middleton, an aviation professor at the University of New South Wales in Sydney.The area where the debris was spotted is about halfway between Australia and desolate islands off the Antarctic.The hunt for the Boeing 777 has been punctuated by several false leads since it disappeared March 8 above the Gulf of Thailand with 239 on board.Oil slicks that were spotted did not contain jet fuel. A yellow object thought to be from the plane turned out to be a piece of sea trash. Chinese satellite images showed possible plane debris, but nothing was found.But this is the first time that possible objects have been spotted since the search area was massively expanded into two corridors, one stretching from northern Thailand into Central Asia and the other from the Strait of Malacca down to southern reaches of the Indian Ocean.Flight 370 disappeared on a night flight from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing. Malaysian authorities have not ruled out any possible explanation, but have said the evidence so far suggests the plane was deliberately turned back across Malaysia to the Strait of Malacca, with its communications systems disabled. They are unsure what happened next.Police are considering the possibility of hijacking, sabotage, terrorism or issues related to the mental health of the pilots or anyone else on board.The false hopes and wait for information on the missing plane have weighted on the families of the passengers, who have accused Malaysia officials of not releasing timely information."As long as there's hope we will continue," Hishammuddin said of the search for the plane. "To be fair to the families, we must show that we must never, never give up hope."Selamat Bin Omar, the father of a passenger, said he could only wait for the results of the search and accept that fate."We do not yet know for sure whether this is indeed MH370 or something else," he said. "We are still waiting for further notice from the Australian government."Malaysian authorities have said that files were deleted Feb. 3 from the home flight simulator of the missing plane's pilot, Zaharie Ahmad Shah, and Hishammuddin said he had no new information on efforts to recover those files.The FBI has joined forces with Malaysian authorities in analyzing deleted data on the simulator. It was not clear whether investigators thought that deleting the files was unusual. They might hold hints of unusual flight paths that could help explain where the missing plane went, or the files could have been deleted simply to clear memory for other material.___Gelineau reported from Sydney, Australia. Associated Press writers Rod McGuirk in Kuala Lumpur and Nick Perry in Wellington, New Zealand, contributed to this report.
OTHER MALAYSIA MISSING PLANE STORIES
SEARCH FOR THE PLANE YOURSELF-HERE
FLIGHTWARE-LIVE FLIGHT TRACKING
THE MISSING PLANE MH370 SITUATION AT 12:03 AM THU MAR 20,2014
IF THIS IS TRUE AND THERE IS 5 LANDING SPACES ON THIS SIMULATOR.IT COULD VERY WELL SUGGEST A KIDNAPPING.WE WILL SEE WHAT TODAY BRINGS.ON CNN THEY USED A SIMULATOR AND THEY COULD LAND THE777-200ER MH370 ON A 6,000-8,000 FOOT RUNWAY ON ONE OF THESE 5 RUNWAYS ON THE PILOTS SIMULATOR.AT LEAST ERIN BURNETT BROUGHT UP THE SUBJECT.SHE WILL NOT USE THE WORD KIDNAPPING BUT AT LEAST SHE DOES USE THE WORD A PLANE COULD HAVE LANDED.
US military base, South Asian airports in MH370 pilot’s simulator, says paper
March 18, 2014
Investigations in the flight simulator taken from missing pilot Captain Zaharie Ahmad Shah's home revealed a software for five practice runways, including one belonging to the United States military base on Diego Garcia. – March 18, 2014.Investigations in the flight simulator taken from missing pilot Captain Zaharie Ahmad Shah's home revealed a software for five practice runways, including one belonging to the United States military base on Diego Garcia. – March 18, 2014.Investigations into the flight simulator taken from the missing pilot's home showed a software for five practice runways, including one belonging to the United States, Berita Harian reported today."Among the software we checked so far is the Male International Airport in Maldives, three airports in India and Sri Lanka, and one belonging to the US military base in Diego Garcia. All have a runway length of 1,000 metres," a source told the Malay daily.Police seized the flight simulator from pilot Captain Zaharie Ahmad Shah's house last Saturday before reassembling it at the federal police headquarters in Bukit Aman, where experts were conducting checks.After 10 days of searching for the missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370, investigators have now conducting extensive background checks on the 239 people on board the plane, including the pilots, crew and passengers.The US previously rejected claims that the plane could have landed at their base on the atoll in the central Indian Ocean, which is part of the British Indian Ocean Territory.The source said investigations were being conducted by the police together with the Malaysian Communications and Multimedia Commission to obtain any clues in the search for MH370.Investigators are looking into the possibility that the plane could have landed at an airport where control might have been lax, or that it landed on sea, hills or an open space.Police have opened investigation papers on March 8 into the crew and passengers as well as the ground staff who may have come into contact with the aircraft.They searched the homes of Zaharie and co-pilot Fariq Abdul Hamid shortly after Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Razak announced on Saturday that the plane had been deliberately diverted off course.Although he stopped short of calling it a hijacking, Najib said the fact that MH370 had turned back and headed towards the west was in line with the deliberate actions of someone on the plane.Inspector-General of Police Tan Sri Khalid Abu Bakar said investigations would cover all angles.Putrajaya also appealed to the public not to make any assumptions based on police investigations.The search and rescue mission for MH370 has entered a new phase with its areas being expanded to the Northern Corridor, covering Kazakhstan and Turkmenistan until the north of Thailand and to the Southern Corridor – from Indonesia toward the south of the Indian Ocean.MH370, which was carrying 239 passengers and crew members, vanished from the radar about an hour into after taking off from the Kuala Lumpur International Airport en route to Beijing. – March 18, 2014.