Monday, May 28, 2012
FALSE CHRIST - JOSE LUIS DE JESUS (FRAUD)
OTHER FALSE PROPHETS-CHRISTS-SITES TO STUDY,VIDEOS,AUDIO
22 For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect.(CHRISTIANS)
23 But take ye heed: behold, I have foretold you all things.
2 TIMOTHY 3:13
13 But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.
10 There shall not be found among you any one that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire,(OCCULT SACRIFICES) or that useth divination,(NEW AGER AND CRYSTALS ETC) divination n. The art or act of foretelling future events or revealing occult knowledge by means of augury or an alleged supernatural agency.) or an observer of times,(Meaning of observer. ... for sketching it. horoscope - Comes from Greek hora, hour, time, and skopos,
11 Or a charmer,(charmer means a dealer in spells, especially one who, by binding certain knots, was supposed thereby to bind a curse or a blessing on its object.) or a consulter with familiar spirits,(function as mediums or psychics) or a wizard,(MALE WITCH-influence; a magical spell WITH WANDS) or a necromancer.(one seeking unto the dead.)
12 For all that do these things are an abomination unto the LORD: and because of these abominations the LORD thy God doth drive them out from before thee.
Who is Jose Luis de Jesus Miranda? Is Jose Luis de Jesus Miranda the antichrist?
Answer: To put it bluntly, Jose Luis de Jesus Miranda is a heretic. He is a false messiah who claims to be the second coming of Jesus Christ. He refers to himself as “Jesus Christ Man.” He is a native Puerto Rican who claims that, in 1973, through a vision he received, Jesus Christ “integrated with him.” In 1998, he claimed that he was the reincarnation of the Apostle Paul. In 2005, he officially claimed he was Christ.
Jose Luis de Jesus Miranda’s following has all of the classic signs of a cult. There is the claim to extra-biblical authority by way of the vision of Christ “integrating” with him. There is the fact that Jose Luis de Jesus Miranda is the sole, undisputed leader of his movement, and as such he exerts total authority over his church and ministry. There is the teaching of exclusive doctrine such as the non-existence of the devil, hell and sin, the futility of prayer, and the irrelevancy of God’s moral code (i.e., the Ten Commandments). He exploits his people financially, living a lavish lifestyle well beyond his reported means based on the generosity of his followers. Finally, there is a defective Christology. He claims he is greater than Jesus Christ and that his teachings supersede those of Christ. He even refers to himself as the Antichrist and sports a “666” tattoo on his forearm, claiming that since He is Christ, worship of Jesus Christ is invalid. His followers are now also receiving 666 tattoos to declare their allegiance to him.
The Bible predicts that there will be people coming in the last days claiming to be Christ. In Matthew 24:5, Jesus tells His disciples, “See that no one leads you astray. For many will come in my name, saying ‘I am the Christ,’ and they will lead many astray.” One of the signs that the end times are indeed approaching is the rise of false messiahs—people claiming to be the second coming of Jesus Christ.
Jose Luis De Jesus, addressed all nations on Sunday April 22 in a historic speech where He said his final goodbye before being transformed into a body of immortality.
THE FRAUDS WEBSITE
HE CHANGED HIS MIND ABOUT THE END OF THE WORLD JUNE 30,2012 TO A NEW GOVERNMENT ON JUNE 30,2012.HES CLAIMING THE RAPTURE ON JUNE 30,12 ALSO.THIS FRAUD IS COVERING EVERYTHING GOING.
16 And he(THE FALSE POPE WHO DEFECTED FROM THE CHRISTIAN FAITH) causeth all,(IN THE WORLD ) both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:(MICROCHIP IMPLANT)
17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark,(MICROCHIP IMPLANT) or the name of the beast,(WORLD DICTATORS NAME INGRAVED ON YOUR SKIN OR TATTOOED ON YOU OR IN THE MICROCHIP IMPLANT) or the number of his name.(THE NUMBERS OF HIS NAME INGRAVED IN THE MICROCHIP IMLPLANT)-(ALL THESE WILL TELL THE WORLD DICTATOR THAT YOUR WITH HIM AND AGAINST KING JESUS-GOD)
18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast:(WORLD LEADER) for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.(6-6-6) A NUMBER SYSTEM (6006006)OR(60020202006)(SOME KIND OF NUMBER IMPLANTED IN THE MICROCHIP THAT TELLS THE WORLD DICTATOR AND THE NEW WORLD ORDER THAT YOU GIVE YOUR TOTAL ALLIGIENCE TO HIM AND NOT JESUS)(ITS AN ETERNAL DECISION YOU MAKE)(YOU CHOOSE YOUR OWN DESTINY)(YOU TAKE THE DICTATORS NAME OR NUMBER UNDER YOUR SKIN,YOUR DOOMED TO THE LAKE OF FIRE AND TORMENTS FOREVER,NEVER ENDING MEANT ONLY FOR SATAN AND HIS ANGELS,NOT HUMAN BEINGS).OR YOU REFUSE THE MICROCHIP IMPLANT AND GO ON THE SIDE OF KING JESUS AND RULE FOREVER WITH HIM ON EARTH.YOU CHOOSE,ITS YOUR DECISION.
THIS NUTCASE JOSE LUIS DE JESUS WANTS ALL TO ACCEPT THE MARK 666
666 :The Seal of Prosperity
For many, this number brings fear caused by erroneous information and ignorance to what it actually represents. However, there is not one single biblical reference that associates this number with something diabolical.
The Bible says that in this number there is wisdom, that it is a number of man, beast, due to the antique terminology used to refer to man. There would be a man who would come with a great wisdom to explain the mysteries and overcome the ignorance of the saints. A man who would rule over the nations with his wisdom. The only one indicated to do these prowess is God himself.
The following are 10 truths, along with Biblical evidences, that you should know about this number:
- The objective of hosting special "666 Tattoo Days" is to educate humanity about the mission of the Man Christ Jesus and the true meaning of the apocalyptic prophecy: “Here is wisdom...for it is the number of a man...” (Revelation 13:16-18).
- The tattoo also announces that the apocalyptic beast that John saw was in reality the Man Christ Jesus in his second coming with the seal of man, 666. Because, in the same manner that he came as man in the first manifestation (Jesus of Nazareth), he does it in his second manifestation, to judge all things according to Paul’s gospel (Romans 2:16) and to remove the apostasy that oppresses, impoverishes, and saddens the church. That is how the beast wars against the saints and overcomes its ignorance: by preaching. (Revelation 13:7)
- The principal purpose of the the Man Christ Jesus’ mission is to remove the apostasy in which the religious system placed the church into by preaching a false gospel (2 Thessalonians 2:8, Galatians 1:6-9). The root of this apostasy stems from the apostles’ mandate to follow and imitate Jesus of Nazareth in his practise of the Jewish religion, 1 John 2:6. This is how they keep the church enslaved in the Mosaic Law (1 John 3:24), denying it the access to the new covenant, by intimidating the Church with the devil, demons, sin, hell and the eternal judgment, as well as impressing it with miracles, signs and deceitful powers (2 Thessalonians 2:8-11, Hebrews 6:1-2).
- The doctrine of grace that the Apostle Paul taught invites the church to leave the judaism expressed in the Mosaic Law and go on to the perfection of the gospel of grace which is by faith and not by works (Galatians 3:19-29, Romans 3:28). To go towards maturity, exercising the senses with the predestined wisdom, but for this, it is necessary to leave behind the elementary principles of the doctrine of Christ (Hebrews 5:14, 6:1-2)
- When the disciple John refers to the Apostle Paul he calls him Antichrist, 2 John 1:7, and later on when he sees the apocalyptic vision of an angel continuing the labor of the Apostle Paul, he calls it Antichrist and beast (Revelation 13:11-18), ignoring that the person he was referring to was Jesus Christ himself in his second coming.
- The Man Christ Jesus is Antichrist for teaching the church to abandon all the teachings of Jesus of Nazareth, thus continuing the Apostle Paul’s labor (Hebrews 6:1, Revelation 13:12).
- The purpose of the 666 tattoo is to undo myths and fear to the true identity of the Beast and Antichrist. It also invites the church to abandon the Law of Moses expressed in the commandments (2 Corinthians 3:6-7) and to value the scope of the real sacrifice on the cross, and inherit what already belongs to them (Ephesians 1:7-14). This enables believers to escape from the hands of religious leaders that have lied and enslaved them for 2,000 years (Galatians 2:14).
- Any creed that holds the doctrine of Jesus of Nazareth as a foundation is in apostasy - under a curse and in slavery; one which binds the church to an old covenant that no longer applies. This old covenant was given to the Jews in a temporary manner, (Galatians 3:10-14), that is why Jesus of Nazareth had to live as a Jew under the Law of Moses (Galatians 4:4). He died to remove the commandments that were against us, (Colossians 2:14) and three days later resurrected. He revealed himself to the Apostle Paul on his way to Damascus. Here, he established the new covenant based on better promises - the one meant not for the Jewish people, but rather the church (Galatians 1:11-24).
- The 666 is a number of man, it is the number that identifies Jesus Christ in his second coming. As a man, he can teach and be a mediator with the gospel of grace in order to free the church from slavery of the law and to take her to perfection by renewing their understanding, 1 Timothy 2:5.
- In the 666 there is wisdom, it is a number of prosperity. Solomon, the wisest and richest man on earth, received 666 talents of gold as his annual rental income, that is without counting the gold and silver that merchants, Arabic kings and governors of the earth brought him (2 Chronicles 9:13-14, 1 Kings 10:14).
Without doubt, the wisest man on earth placed great importance in that number, even in an inferior covenant. Nowadays, God in his manifestation as the Man Christ Jesus, emphasizes that in this number there is wisdom, it is a number of prosperity, the angels serve those who are marked with the number of his name.
NEW AGE OCCULT MOVEMENT (THE IAM CHRIST (DIVINE) MOVEMENT.)(THAT LETS DEMON SPIRITS INFLUENCE THEM BY ALL MEANS).MEANWHILE YOU ARE LOST AND WILL BURN IN THE LAKE OF FIRE FOREVER FOR BELIEVING YOU ARE GODS AND MOCKING AND DENYING KING JESUS OUR JEWISH MEESIAH AND ONLY WAY TO SALVATION......NO OTHER.
New Age Spirits From the Underworld
Is the "new age" really new...or an ancient deception fomenting rebellion against God? How to recognize the demonic origins of the various branches of the "New Age Movement." The basic blasphemy behind all "new age" teachings, including dozens of definite scriptural warnings. Will the "New Age Movement" propel the Antichrist (666) to power for the formation of a final world government? Authoritative Bible answers you need to know! The so called "New Age Movement" is impacting every part of our lives today. New Age religion and New Age doctrines are infiltrating our schools! Dr. Jack Van Impe has made an in-depth, intensive study of this occult hodge-podge and has exposed some shocking truths about the New Age Movement which undoubtedly fulfill major end-time prophecies. You need the information on this explosive videocassette. Be informed and see that your family is informed about this seductive movement.
2 CORINTHIANS 11:14
14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
1 TIMOTHY 4:1-2
1 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith,(CHRISTIAN FAITH) giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;(NEW AGE MOVEMENT
4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.
5 For many (MILLIONS) shall come in my name,(JESUS-I AM) saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.(MILLIONS)(THIS IS DEFINATELY THE NEW AGE MOVEMENT)
11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.
24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
25 Behold, I have told you before.
ISAIAH 14:12-14 (HERES THE NEW AGE "I AM" LEADER)(SATAN HAS EYE TROUBLES)
12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer,(SATAN) son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:
14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.(AND 1/3RD OF THE ANGELS OF HEAVEN FELL WITH SATAN AND BECAME DEMONS)
3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.
4 And his tail (SATANS)drew the third part of the stars of heaven,(1/3RD OF ANGELS FELL WITH SATAN AT THE FALL WHO ARE DEMONIC FALLIN ANGELS-DEMONS) and did cast them to the earth:
2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,
2 CORINTHIANS 4:4
4 In whom the god (SATAN) of this world (S SYSTEMS) hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.
New Age beliefs:(OCCULT AGAINST THE BIBLES TRUE BELIEFS)A number of fundamental beliefs are held by many -- but not all -- New Age followers; individuals are encouraged to "shop" for the beliefs and practices that they feel most comfortable with:
|Monism: All that exists is derived from a single source of divine energy.|
|Pantheism: All that exists is God; God is all that exists. This leads naturally to the concept of the divinity of the individual, that we are all Gods. They do not seek God as revealed in a sacred text or as exists in a remote heaven; they seek God within the self and throughout the entire universe.|
|Panentheism: God is all that exists. God is at once the entire universe, and transcends the universe as well.|
|Reincarnation: After death, we are reborn and live another life as a human. This cycle repeats itself many times. This belief is similar to the concept of transmigration of the soul in Hinduism.|
|Karma: The good and bad deeds that we do adds and subtracts from our accumulated record, our karma. At the end of our life, we are rewarded or punished according to our karma by being reincarnated into either a painful or good new life. This belief is linked to that of reincarnation and is also derived from Hinduism|
|An Aura is believed to be an energy field radiated by the body. Invisible to most people, it can be detected by some as a shimmering, multi-colored field surrounding the body. Those skilled in detecting and interpreting auras can diagnose an individual's state of mind, and their spiritual and physical health.|
|Personal Transformation A profoundly intense mystical experience will lead to the acceptance and use of New Age beliefs and practices. Guided imagery, hypnosis, meditation, and (sometimes) the use of hallucinogenic drugs are useful to bring about and enhance this transformation. Believers hope to develop new potentials within themselves: the ability to heal oneself and others, psychic powers, a new understanding of the workings of the universe, etc. Later, when sufficient numbers of people have achieved these powers, a major spiritual, physical, psychological and cultural planet-wide transformation is expected.|
|Ecological Responsibility: A belief in the importance of uniting to preserve the health of the earth, which is often looked upon as Gaia, (Mother Earth) a living entity.|
|Universal Religion: Since all is God, then only one reality exists, and all religions are simply different paths to that ultimate reality. The universal religion can be visualized as a mountain, with many sadhanas (spiritual paths) to the summit. Some are hard; others easy. There is no one correct path. All paths eventually reach the top. They anticipate that a new universal religion which contains elements of all current faiths will evolve and become generally accepted worldwide.|
|New World Order As the Age of Aquarius unfolds, a New Age will develop. This will be a utopia in which there is world government, and end to wars, disease, hunger, pollution, and poverty. Gender, racial, religious and other forms of discrimination will cease. People's allegiance to their tribe or nation will be replaced by a concern for the entire world and its people.|
|from Aries to Pisces the fish circa 1st century CE. This happened at a time when Christianity was an emerging religion, and many individuals changed from animal sacrifice in the Jewish temple to embracing the teachings of Christianity. The church's prime symbol at the time was the fish.|
|from Taurus to Aries the ram circa 2,000 BCE. This happened at a time when the Jews engaged in widespread ritual sacrifice of sheep and other animals in the Temple.|
|from Gemini to Taurus the bull circa 4,000 BCE. During that sign, worshiping of the golden calf was common in the Middle East.|
New Age practices:Many practices are found among New Agers. A typical practitioner is active in only a few areas:
|Channeling A method similar to that used by Spiritists in which a spirit of a long dead individual is conjured up. However, while Spiritists generally believe that one's soul remains relatively unchanged after death, most channelers believe that the soul evolves to higher planes of existence. Chanelers usually try to make contact with a single, spiritually evolved being. That being's consciousness is channeled through the medium and relays guidance and information to the group, through the use of the medium's voice. Channeling has existed since the 1850's and many groups consider themselves independent of the New Age movement. Perhaps the most famous channeling event is the popular A Course in Miracles. It was channeled through a Columbia University psychologist, Dr. Helen Schucman, (1909-1981), over an 8 year period. She was an Atheist, and in no way regarded herself as a New Age believer. However, she took great care in recording accurately the words that she received.|
|Crystals Crystals are materials which have their molecules arranged in a specific, highly ordered internal pattern. This pattern is reflected in the crystal's external structure which typically has symmetrical planar surfaces. Many common substances, from salt to sugar, from diamonds to quartz form crystals. They can be shaped so that they will vibrate at a specific frequency and are widely used in radio communications and computing devices. New Agers believe that crystals possess healing energy.|
|Meditating A process of blanking out the mind and releasing oneself from conscious thinking. This is often aided by repetitive chanting of a mantra, or focusing on an object.|
|New Age Music A gentle, melodic, inspirational music form involving the human voice, harp, lute, flute, etc. It is used as an aid in healing, massage therapy and general relaxation.|
|Divination The use of various techniques to foretell the future, including I Ching, Pendulum movements, Runes, Scrying, Tarot Cards.|
|Astrology The belief that the orientation of the planets at the time of one's birth, and the location of that birth predicts the individual's future and personality. Belief in astrology is common amongst New Agers, but definitely not limited to them.|
|Holistic Health This is a collection of healing techniques which have diverged from the traditional medical model. It attempts to cure disorders in mind, body and spirit and to promote wholeness and balance in the individual. Examples are acupuncture, crystal healing, homeopathy, iridology, massage, various meditation methods, polarity therapy, psychic healing, therapeutic touch, reflexology, etc.|
|Human Potential Movement (a.k.a. Emotional Growth Movement) This is a collection of therapeutic methods involving both individualized and group working, using both mental and physical techniques. The goal is to help individuals to advance spiritually. Examples are Esalen Growth Center programs, EST, Gestalt Therapy, Primal Scream Therapy, Transactional Analysis, Transcendental Meditation and Yoga.|